hehehe08 (hehehe08) wrote in miracle______,
hehehe08
hehehe08
miracle______

Hope 15/?

Title: Hope 15/?
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Genre: Angst, romance, !Realistic AU
Rating & Warning: NC-17 - sexual situations, violence - psychological and physical torture -
FOR THIS CHAPTER: R (Adult situations, Violence,)
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun and Kim Ryeowook try their best to survive in a totalitarian state (DPRK) surrounded by famine, fear and death, all the while gracing their short lives with the precious moments of pure love that they get to share together.
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior members - sighs - and have no rights over them, nor do I have any connections with their management. This is a work of fiction.

""So you... you will get your act together, and save him. You owe it to him. To me, to...to his father. You owe it to us."
She is right, Ryeowook reminds himself. She is right.
"

Will be f-locked in 5 days.

Tags: pairing: ryeowook/kyuhyun
Subscribe

• The Sky Between Us, And the Road Ahead [5th Anniversary Repost]

Title: The Sky Between Us, And The World Ahead Authors: dreaminginside and seeeno (cinnappo) Rating: NC-17 overall Genre: Adventure, Romance, Drama…

• sounds

sounds Yewook | PG-13 | 3386 words | angst and fluff all sorta rolled up together | warning: character death (sorta) | au: deaf!wook A ride home…

• Hued Tear Drops

title: Hued Tear Drops pairing: yewook rating: PG genre: romance summary: “...you’re beautiful Jongwoon, you’re so beautiful, have you ever seen…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments