miracle______

drops of water

Title: drops of water
Pairing: EunHae, KyuHae
Rating: PG
Genre: romance, angst, au
Warning: Character death
Words: 3,284
Summary: Donghae and Eunhyuk grew up together. They were best friends, and even a little more. But as they get older and go on with their lives, Donghae is forced to let go of Eunhyuk. Will he be able to move on?

A/N: I apologize for the crappy summary. I randomly wrote this fic at three in the morning one night. I have a lot of bittersweet feelings about oceans. But seriously, this is probably my favorite fic I've written. Just read it. Or not. It's up to you, of course.

“I once asked my mom why she kissed my dad all the time. She said, ‘Well, it’s because I love him. A kiss is just a way of letting someone know you love them.’”
Tags: pairing: donghae/kyuhyun, pairing: eunhyuk/donghae
Subscribe

• Stay With Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 2 /? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 1/? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : All of Me Pairing: HaeHyuk Genre: Fluff/Smut Rating: NC-17 Warning: Some spelling/grammar errors…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments