evilkyuismine (evilkyuismine) wrote in miracle______,
evilkyuismine
evilkyuismine
miracle______

[multishots] My Crush's Bestfriend (7/8)

Type : Multishots (7/8)
Main Pairing : KyuHyuk (Cho Kyuhyun X Lee Hyukjae)
Side Pairing : ChangHyuk (Shim Changmin X Lee Hyukjae); SiMin (Choi Siwon X Lee Sungmin)
Genre : Romance; angst
Rating : PG-13
Summary : Lee Hyukjae, University freshman majoring in dancing, had a huge crush on his senior from the music major, Shim Changmin. A stupid words from Shim Changmin's best friend, Cho Kyuhyun, encouraged him to tell his senior what he felt. But, what if he got rejected? What will he do to keep his heart from breaking?
A/N : This fanfic is for my lovely onnie missymoody who was requesting this weeks before :) sorry if it's sucks and if it makes you wait for long time ~ i hope it's worth it onnie :) love you
If you want to request a fanfiction too, just go to my request page :)
Tags: pairing: eunhyuk/kyuhyun
Subscribe

• The Sky Between Us, And the Road Ahead [5th Anniversary Repost]

Title: The Sky Between Us, And The World Ahead Authors: dreaminginside and seeeno (cinnappo) Rating: NC-17 overall Genre: Adventure, Romance, Drama…

• sounds

sounds Yewook | PG-13 | 3386 words | angst and fluff all sorta rolled up together | warning: character death (sorta) | au: deaf!wook A ride home…

• Hued Tear Drops

title: Hued Tear Drops pairing: yewook rating: PG genre: romance summary: “...you’re beautiful Jongwoon, you’re so beautiful, have you ever seen…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments