?

No account? Create an account

08 March 2012 @ 10:55 pm
[BANNERS] 2011 winter holidays  
Sorry it's taken so long to get these banners out to our winners! For those who don't remember, this is for our 2011 Winter Holidays contest, of which the winners had already been announced some time ago. I've finally got the banners done for our two participants, so here they are:

Overflowing With Us (If Only It Was True) by paradigm_twist

Fragmented Skies by kendayawind

Again, sorry for the wait, and congratulations to all those who participated last year!

paradigm_twist: Defaultparadigm_twist on March 9th, 2012 08:59 am (UTC)
These are really nice! Thanks for going through all that trouble making them :)
luminous beingtaylormercury on March 9th, 2012 03:57 pm (UTC)
Aw thank you so much! I'm sorry it took so long, I'm usually the one who makes banners and I was on holiday over the winter and then with the admin shift it completely slipped my mind ;_; But I'm glad you like yours and thank you for reminding me about them! :D
paradigm_twistparadigm_twist on March 9th, 2012 05:30 pm (UTC)
It's alright :) Both the banners are really pretty ^^ Also, wondering if you know how can I link this up to my LJ if it's not too troublesome for you to explain? :)
luminous beingtaylormercury on March 9th, 2012 07:49 pm (UTC)
Thank you! And it's not at all troublesome! It might be easier if you upload the image itself to another website (your own photobucket or something) but after that all you need is the direct link code of the image wherever you put it, and then you put this code wherever you want it:

<*img src="http://thecodeoftheimagehere"*>

And just remove the two *'s and you should have your banner on display! Hope that makes sense :)

Edited at 2012-03-09 07:50 pm (UTC)
paradigm_twistparadigm_twist on March 10th, 2012 05:13 pm (UTC)
Yea it does ^^ Thank you once again! :)
Nyx aka Kendayawindkendayawind on March 10th, 2012 05:27 am (UTC)
Just wanted to add thank you very much as well, ^^, love the banner~!
luminous beingtaylormercury on March 10th, 2012 10:36 am (UTC)
Thank you! And again to you, sorry it was so late but I'm glad you're pleased! :D