bling_chullie (bling_chullie) wrote in miracle______,
bling_chullie
bling_chullie
miracle______

Dissociation [SiChul] [Prologue]

Title: Dissociation
Pairings/Characters: SiChul (more to come)
Rating: overall R
Warning: Violence, use of drugs, rape, character death,...
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: One wrong decision can take you to hell. This is what many students have already experienced. All of them have disappeared. No one knows anything about them anymore. But someday, someone is going to find out, right? If it's still possible...
AN: Hm, it's somewhat strange. And this is just the prologue. I hope, you'll like my fic. Not sure about it. I never wrote something like that. You'll see soon what I mean with something like that. :) Oh, and the whole fic is inspired my t.a.t.u.'s songs. Especially in this prologue, you'll notice xD

HeeChul just wanted to run. Run away. But he was trapped behind a metal fence, preventing him from running away.
Tags: pairing: heechul/siwon
Subscribe

• The Sky Between Us, And the Road Ahead [5th Anniversary Repost]

Title: The Sky Between Us, And The World Ahead Authors: dreaminginside and seeeno (cinnappo) Rating: NC-17 overall Genre: Adventure, Romance, Drama…

• sounds

sounds Yewook | PG-13 | 3386 words | angst and fluff all sorta rolled up together | warning: character death (sorta) | au: deaf!wook A ride home…

• Hued Tear Drops

title: Hued Tear Drops pairing: yewook rating: PG genre: romance summary: “...you’re beautiful Jongwoon, you’re so beautiful, have you ever seen…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments