kellsung
kellsung
miracle______

I Still Smell the Lies on Your Breath

Title: I Still Smell the Lies on Your Breath
Pairing: YeWook (Yesung/Ryeowook)
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Romance
Warnings: rimming, toys, blindfolds, light bondage, lots of sex, underage!Ryeowook
Word Count: 35,365
Summary: Orphaned and miserable, Ryeowook finally abandons the life on the streets and starts working in a cathouse, trading his body for a place to stay at. There, his boss shows him how the pain of love doesn't really differ from all other sorts of pain Ryeowook has experienced before.

A/N: Despite what may seem, it's pretty much PWP/ bricked. Originally meant as a birthday gift for [info]thundersquall, but look bb, it's the end of February /burns in shame. I'm sorry for taking ages to finish it but I sincerely hope you like it! ♥ Also, special thanks to [info]dreaminginside who helped me a great deal and [info]kajor for putting up with my constant whining. ILU guys ♥♥

The title taken from the  lyrics to Gas Dance by The Last Shadow Puppets.

PART 1/4 | PART 2/4 | PART 3/4 | PART 4/4

Tags: pairing: yesung/ryeowook
Subscribe

• SHinee Cafe

Title: SHINee Cafe Author: littlerose2888 Pairing: KangTeuk, HanChul, YeWook, EunHae, KyuMin, others as story continues... Rating: PG…

• No Other

Title: No Other Author: Rosetta Stone Pairing: EunHae, Kangteuk, HanChul, KyuMin, YeWook, Shindong/Nari Rating: PG Disclaimer: Not mine Summary: The…

• Last Letter Chapter 6

Title: Last Letter Chapter 6 Pairing(s): Shindong/Nari, Min Rating: PG-13 Genre: Angst Summary: A letter that can change everything...…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments