Hannah Grace Bolten
xvelvetdarkness
miracle______

Pt. 4, Fears, Realized

Title: Such Unattainable Perfection
Chapter: 4, Fears, Realized
Pairing:TeukChul
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Hot boys who like to have sex. WITH EACH OTHER!! And a little swearing here and there.
Genre: AU, Smut, Drama
Summary: Heechul's life after the night in the shower with Jungsu was wonderful. But when his father starts spending more time at home and other employees start getting suspicious of something happening their strange relationship may be in jeaprody.
Disclaimer: Not mine.
Author's Note: Sorry! I have been swamped with school work and overtaken by writer's block >.< But I'm back, now the updates will be kinda random and sporadic though... F-locked in 3 days, comment HERE to be my friend! :D

"Well, it's about one of the employees. I think I overheard something when I was down in the servants quarters checking up on everything about half an hour ago." Instantly Heechul felt his entire body go cold. Oh my God. He thought. Shit!

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Tags: pairing: eeteuk/heechul
Subscribe

• The Sky Between Us, And the Road Ahead [5th Anniversary Repost]

Title: The Sky Between Us, And The World Ahead Authors: dreaminginside and seeeno (cinnappo) Rating: NC-17 overall Genre: Adventure, Romance, Drama…

• sounds

sounds Yewook | PG-13 | 3386 words | angst and fluff all sorta rolled up together | warning: character death (sorta) | au: deaf!wook A ride home…

• Hued Tear Drops

title: Hued Tear Drops pairing: yewook rating: PG genre: romance summary: “...you’re beautiful Jongwoon, you’re so beautiful, have you ever seen…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments