?

No account? Create an account

19 February 2012 @ 09:17 pm
Fic Search Post  
I'm looking for...

This is the new Fic Search post! As our tags are still in the process of being sorted out (a lot has been back tagged now though, so you can use them!) this is the post to go to for all your fic searching needs.

Remember a fic you read but you just can't seem to remember who wrote it, or where you read it? This is the place to ask, and if you're lucky another member may remember this fic too and tell you where to find it! Just comment to this post about the fic you're looking for and if other members browse it they'll hopefully answer for you!

This is instead of making posts to the community itself, and while are re-tagging is still in the process! And for those curious, this is a fresh new post for all requests and all comments should go here, but for those curious you can still browse through the previous (now locked) request post here!

Happy fic searching!

sparksfly7: Yesung/Donghaesparksfly7 on February 19th, 2012 10:50 pm (UTC)
I'm looking for a fic where Zhou Mi is a prostitute and the first client he gets is Leeteuk, who doesn't want sex, he just wants to talk about the problems he's having with his partner, Kangin.

any help would be greatly appreciated :)
hoppinehoppine on February 19th, 2012 11:12 pm (UTC)
http://aidynmarie07.livejournal.com/

here it is! Just click the link. It's the first story she has up.
(no subject) - sparksfly7 on February 19th, 2012 11:27 pm (UTC) (Expand)
hoppinehoppine on February 19th, 2012 11:13 pm (UTC)
I'm looking for Yewon fic. It was a one shot i think, and it involved Siwon finding an angel Yesung and taking him captive. Anyone remember it by chance?
Hanahana_ni_nare on April 11th, 2012 04:06 pm (UTC)
er.. the descriptions kinda fit with one of my fic.. The Bound Angel
seeenoseeeno on February 20th, 2012 02:53 am (UTC)
Can anyone recommend any fics where Yesung is a father? Single or otherwise, any pairing, and I don't care if it's mpreg. I just think he's the cutest daddy ever :3
identity propertyidentityprop on February 20th, 2012 07:59 am (UTC)
This fic by kayevelyn is one of my favorite, featuring Yewook with kids. Also, a certain fic by fivethreerin at her community, but I can't say which one without spoiling! It's in the yewook tag, though. Hope you like them/haven't read them yet.
(no subject) - seeeno on February 20th, 2012 02:16 pm (UTC) (Expand)
midorihavenmidorihaven on February 20th, 2012 03:59 am (UTC)
Hi guys,

I remember reading a YeMin fic about a year ago inspired by After School's "Shampoo"
I totally regret not adding this to my memories, has anyone else come across it?

Edited at 2012-02-20 04:00 am (UTC)
Catdreaminginside on February 20th, 2012 05:59 am (UTC)
I think what you're looking for is this by ohmygeng? :D I'm pretty sure it's locked though ^^
(no subject) - midorihaven on February 20th, 2012 06:04 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - paradigm_twist on March 18th, 2012 02:14 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - midorihaven on March 18th, 2012 05:58 pm (UTC) (Expand)
CuteBunnyDevilssung_hyun on February 20th, 2012 08:16 am (UTC)
Hi... Am looking for homin (yunho n sungmin) story... I guess yunho is a cop n sungmin is a dancer... Thank's...
Pretentious McBoobies: Super Junior - Cutest vegatables everlightly on February 20th, 2012 08:33 am (UTC)
I can help with that :)

http://vitasatusiam.livejournal.com/60493.html That's a link to part 3, the other two parts are linked in that post.
umibeumibe on February 20th, 2012 10:07 am (UTC)
hi! can anyone recommend me sungmin-centric long fics, like more than a thousand words? don't care what pairing it is, so long as sungmin isn't portrayed as the weak, girly type, and isn't a girl i should also add lol

thanks guys! <33
seeenoseeeno on February 21st, 2012 05:17 am (UTC)
This fic is one of my favorites but let me warn you, it's really, REALLY sad.

And then you can counter it with some good ol' fashioned Sungmin-centric crack ^^ Saving Private Sungmin is one of the most hilarious things I've ever read.

Hope you like these!
(no subject) - umibe on February 23rd, 2012 12:03 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - paradigm_twist on February 22nd, 2012 05:19 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - umibe on February 23rd, 2012 12:27 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - mjaku on June 20th, 2012 06:16 pm (UTC) (Expand)
mysapphireskymysapphiresky on February 20th, 2012 11:05 am (UTC)
Does anyone remember a bandfic that's in Yesung's POV, about how he's not 'number three' and never will be, because that place will always belong to Han Geng? I remember the members do headcounts, and at the end Yesung adamantly says, "four", if that helps.
Cindycynder8 on February 20th, 2012 01:18 pm (UTC)
totally remember tht story, really liked it 2! Can't remember where I read it so I went & looked it up 4 you! :-)
its actually up on super-legacy.com, haha! Just not the full link. The whole story is up on aff.
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/23972/1/long-oneshot-he-will-return-number-three-hankyung-heechul-leeteuk-superjunior-yesung
hope this is story ur lookin for.^^
pirta: Hanchul beautifulbeanova_ on February 20th, 2012 01:02 pm (UTC)
I'm looking for a Siwon/Heechul fic; it was posted in one of those anonymous request communities, can't remember which one though! Siwon needs to get laid, so Heechul offers to dress up as a girl and has Siwon call him unni.
katcherghostdrive on February 23rd, 2012 07:45 am (UTC)
I'm pretty sure its this fic by coyotescribbles "of good intentions and slippery slopes": http://coyotescribbles.livejournal.com/20446.html

The post is locked, but she'll add back fairly quick if you friend and comment to be added.
Sarahzsgcharbor on February 21st, 2012 03:02 pm (UTC)
I'm looking for a medical!au bandfic where half of the members were in intensive care for various illnesses and they were dying. the members were all paired up: kangteuk (as the doctors); sihanchul; eunhae; etc.

leeteuk was regaling stories about the patients to kangin. before the sickly ones passed on, they each had a little gift for their respective partners in the form of a video, I think.

if the story sounds familiar, I would appreciate it very much if you'd share the link.

thank you!
seeeno: pic#113469778seeeno on June 4th, 2013 02:53 pm (UTC)
Did you ever find it? I'm curious!
(no subject) - sgcharbor on June 8th, 2013 11:55 pm (UTC) (Expand)
akuarkangelakuarkangel on February 23rd, 2012 03:42 pm (UTC)
Can anyone recommend some good suju vampire fics? Or maybe even some supernatural, mutant or gang AUs? I've read quite a few, and I've been in a big mood for them lately.
sujulovenlsujulovenl on February 23rd, 2012 04:00 pm (UTC)
Honestly, my favorite SJ-fic in the world April Rain by viranight. This is only chapter 1 though, there are 20 chapters ^^
(no subject) - seeeno on March 1st, 2012 03:27 am (UTC) (Expand)
Waking Hydewakinghyde on February 25th, 2012 05:20 pm (UTC)
I read a fic once where Kangin and Leeteuk helped each other; Kangin should lose weight, and Leeteuk would gain.

Does anyone else remember a fic like that? :) I'm not talking about "One Hundred Pounds of Love", though the plot was similar...
redno chanrednochan on February 26th, 2012 03:11 pm (UTC)
hi guys...
i'm looking for this fic called 'Through this window'
the pairing is Yewon. can u guys help me?
thx so much before ^^
akuarkangelakuarkangel on February 29th, 2012 08:57 am (UTC)
The only one I know of is by BabySuju . It's a Yewon oneshot I believe. Her fics are friend-locked now, so you'll have to add her if you want to read it. ^^ Hope that helps.
stationchaosupyourshisahito on February 27th, 2012 08:46 am (UTC)
Hello.i'm looking for this fic where the guys are all part of the mafia and i think kangin heads the raccoons and han geng heads the chinese mafia? and theres tohoki or something like that too.
thanks!
akuarkangelakuarkangel on February 29th, 2012 08:51 am (UTC)
I believe you're looking for this ?
It's 'Lowering Standards' by Zhenli. I only have up to chapter nine, and I'm not sure if there are more...
(no subject) - upyourshisahito on February 29th, 2012 01:03 pm (UTC) (Expand)
oday-ladaylajames13 on March 1st, 2012 03:15 pm (UTC)
hello guys... im looking for kangteuk fic... i read it back iin 2009 or 2010.. cant remember properly..
in the fic its leeteuk saw kangin in the library on a particular day... then wait for him at the same place and same day every week... bla bla bla and it turn out that kangin also waiting for him.. if im not mistaken they were locked inside library...

anyone can help me please..
Nyx aka Kendayawindkendayawind on March 2nd, 2012 03:39 am (UTC)
Hi~ Can anyone recommend any fics that focus on age differences? Such as a twenty-year-old with a 30/40? Or young teenager could work too.

At this point, not to picky about the pairings, but would prefer if its a one-shot or completed at least. ^^ Please and thank you.
blixtix: hairblixtix on March 8th, 2012 10:50 pm (UTC)
uhm 16 year old with 26 year old? its yewook and it's pretty wonderful :D
http://thundersquall.livejournal.com/13724.html
(no subject) - kendayawind on March 8th, 2012 11:13 pm (UTC) (Expand)