mystery_scene
miracle______

Or Maybe That's Just the Sound of My Heart Breaking

Title: Or Maybe That's Just the Sound of My Heart Breaking [chapter 6]
Author: mystery
Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: R 
Genre: Romance
Disclaimer: If I owned them, there’s no way in hell I’d write this half-assed shit about them. I’d film them 24/7.
Warning(s): Um... Fellatio?
Summary: Kyuhyun and Sungmin met at a very young age, yet it was evident that they were perfect for each other, like missing halves of a whole. But then one day Sungmin is snatched away from Kyuhyun - what has happened to him, and what will his friends and family do?
Author’s Note: So sorry for the late update! It's just that I've had lots of other stuff on my mind and I just kind of forgot it... I'm so sorry, I'll try to make it up to you, okay? ^^
Fanfiction Masterlist

Previous: chapter one (character introcution) / chapter two / chapter three / chapter four / chapter five

---

“Let’s move,” Sungmin said one day, about six months after he’d returned. They were eating breakfast.

“What?” Kyuhyun asked, looking up at him. Sungmin smiled lightly at him.

“Let’s move away from here. Let’s move to Seoul. This place holds so many memories… Memories I don’t want to have,” Sungmin said. Kyuhyun smiled.

“Yeah. Me too. Let’s move,” he said. Sungmin smiled back and for the first time in a very long time, the smile reached his eyes. Kyuhyun was pretty sure he couldn’t have been happier at that moment.

Heechul snorted when he heard the news. Hyukjae and Donghae grinned and congratulated them, but there were no hugs; Sungmin still absolutely hated physical contact with any person who didn’t bear the name Cho Kyuhyun. Hangeng and Leeteuk just stared.

“What happened to your French marriage, the adopted kids and the ‘happily ever after’?” Heechul said, saying out loud what both Hangeng and Leeteuk were obviously thinking. Sungmin smiled and shook his head, his grip on Kyuhyun’s hand tightening.

“We’re still going to live in a house. We’ll live on the edge of Seoul… There are lots of pretty villas there,” Kyuhyun said. He still stood for most of the conversations with other people, but no one really minded.

“You’re not even protesting anymore,” Heechul pointed out. Kyuhyun turned to look at Sungmin and anyone whose name wasn’t Kim Heechul melted at the amount of pure love in his expression as he smiled at the older man.

“No, of course not,” he said, voice noticeably softer. He put his arm around Sungmin’s shoulders and pulled him closer, burying his nose in his hair. “I have everything I need right here and whatever my Pink Prince wants, I want as well.”

Heechul pretended to gag at the cheesiness of it all, while Leeteuk grinned so widely his cheeks hurt, tears in his eyes and the other three just stared, their eyes brimming with tears as well.

“It wouldn’t hurt if you were a little romantic too sometimes, Heechul,” Hangeng finally said and the sweet moment was ruined as everyone laughed.

“I know,” Heechul replied, a grin that was scarily similar to that of the Cheshire cat’s climbing onto his lips. “But I don’t want you to get used to it.”

Sometimes Kyuhyun wondered how the hell Hangeng put up with Heechul. Then again, love did weird things to people. He and Sungmin had witnessed a case named Choi Siwon first-hand… And that had not been pleasant.

Kyuhyun clenched his eyes shut as he inhaled the scent of Sungmin’s hair. It was definitely his favorite scent in the world.

“I love you,” he murmured in Sungmin’s ear and the way Sungmin’s eyes lit up was more than worth a little embarrassment.

~~

As it turned out, it was more difficult than they’d initially thought to find a house just outside of Seoul, even with Hangeng’s contacts’ help. Hangeng’s contacts consisted of three people; Zhou Mi, who was from China and had gone to the same university as Hangeng, Ryeowook who’d helped the two through their first cooking classes in Korea as he spoke a little Mandarin and Ryeowook’s boyfriend Jongwoon.

All three of them lived in Seoul, as Ryeowook owned a restaurant where Zhou Mi was a chef and Jongwoon was a waitress. Hangeng had initially planned on cooking there as well, but then Heechul came along and turned his world quite literally upside down.

It took three months for them to find a house that was available and that both were content with. It had a slightly bigger garden than their current house and was lavender blue. Other than that, the two houses were quite similar; both houses had two floors, two bathrooms and three bedrooms, only the new one had two guest rooms as well.

Sungmin planned on making one of the guest rooms into a music room as he had decided to start playing guitar again. Kyuhyun didn’t object, because he quite enjoyed music as well. He had played the clarinet for a while and he enjoyed playing the piano from time to time. Sungmin kept insisting he had an angelic voice, Kyuhyun kept laughing it off.

It took another four months for them to actually get the house and then another to finally move. Again, the couple had needed to borrow some money; Ryeowook had opted for offering both Sungmin and Kyuhyun part-time jobs as waitresses at his restaurant instead of giving them money directly because Ryeowook was very kind like that, even if he had only spoken to Kyuhyun on the phone once or twice.

Kyuhyun’s parents were more than happy to be able to help the couple and Sungmin’s family offered a rather big amount of money as well. Donghae and Hyukjae positively surprised them with a smaller fortune they had earned just by going around town and asking people to donate some money so the couple in the House of Misery could be happy again.

“Aaahhh,” Heechul groaned on their way there, two moving trucks following close behind Leeteuk’s car. “You guys owe me.”

“Yeah?” Kyuhyun said from where he was sitting in the middle in the backseat, arm slung protectively around Sungmin who was sitting to his right.

“Yeah. I’m going to get back pains from this and Hannie sucks at giving massages,” Heechul complained. Hangeng snorted.

“You weren’t complaining last time,” he pointed out. Heechul smacked him.

When all the furniture had been moved into the house and directed to where Sungmin and Kyuhyun wanted them and all the boxes been stored away somewhere, it was already half past nine in the evening.

“You guys can stay if you want to,” Sungmin said shyly, turning momentarily from where he was unpacking the kitchen utensils to face his friends. Leeteuk was the only one who managed not to show his shock as he smiled at Sungmin.

“Really? That’s very nice of you, however… do we have anywhere to sleep?” he asked.

“I think we have some futons somewhere,” Kyuhyun replied, kissing Sungmin’s cheek quickly to show his encouragement. “You’re free to dig around in the boxes.”

That turned out to be a mistake as not ten minutes had passed before Hyukjae let out a shriek, followed by lots of cackling from Heechul and giggling from Donghae. Kyuhyun and Sungmin glanced at each other in confusion, but neither had the time to ask themselves anything as Leeteuk walked into the kitchen right then, holding the answer in his hand.

“What is this?” Leeteuk demanded as he threw the black velvet-covered box onto the table. Sungmin backed away and Kyuhyun felt his cheeks heat up. The box hadn’t been used in a very, very long time and contained Sungmin’s and Kyuhyun’s rather small collection of sex toys.

“Um, that i-is, eh…” Kyuhyun stuttered. Leeteuk sighed and shook his head.

“Stuff it somewhere in the bedroom or whatever, just don’t let Hyukjae find it again, okay? The boy’s scarred enough as it is,” Leeteuk said.

“So am I, after all the times he walked in on us,” Hangeng added as he walked into the kitchen. Sungmin hid a grin behind his hand and Kyuhyun chuckled as he grabbed the little box and went up to hide it in the room Sungmin had picked out for them.

Only he wasn’t sure which one it was.

“Baby!” he called. “Can you get up here for a second?”

Sungmin didn’t call back, but Kyuhyun waited patiently and, sure enough, Sungmin appeared in front of him a few moments later. He looked a little hesitant though.

“You don’t want sex, do you?” he asked, voice small. Kyuhyun was taken aback.

“What? Of course not! I’ll wait until you’re ready, you know that. No, I just kind of forgot which room is ours…” he replied, grinning sheepishly. Sungmin giggled and wordlessly guided him to their bedroom, where the new bed had already been put up. By who, Kyuhyun wasn’t really sure.

He quickly shoved the box in under the bed and when he straightened and turned around once more, he was met with a smiling Sungmin. A small smile spread on his own lips as well as he walked over, brushing Sungmin’s bangs from his face.

“You’re beautiful,” he whispered, leaning in to give Sungmin a chaste kiss.

“Mm, so are you,” Sungmin murmured back, placing his arms around Kyuhyun’s neck. The sound of the doorbell momentarily interrupted them, but as they heard Hangeng open the door and loud talking in Chinese, they were pretty certain it was Zhou Mi, Ryeowook and Jongwoon who’d come over.

Kyuhyun leaned in for another kiss, pulling Sungmin flush against himself when they parted. He felt Sungmin shift his weight and managed to figure out what he was doing just as he jumped slightly to wrap his legs around Kyuhyun’s waist.

“Let’s go downstairs and meet our new friends,” he muttered, clinging onto Kyuhyun like a koala.

“Yessir,” Kyuhyun playfully responded as he started walking downstairs.

“Oh look, here they are!” Leeteuk said as they walked into the kitchen. Kyuhyun tried to put Sungmin down as he smiled at their guests, but Sungmin refused to let go.

“Sungmin-ah,” he muttered in the other’s ear. Sungmin buried his face in Kyuhyun’s neck.

“Please,” he mouthed back against the younger’s skin. Kyuhyun sighed softly and took a seat in the only empty chair, allowing Sungmin to sit down in his lap.

“Hi!” the smallest of their guests said once the couple was seated. “I’m Ryeowook, it’s really nice to meet you.”

“I’m Zhou Mi,” the tallest of the three said with a slight accent. The third of them just bowed, grimacing slightly when Ryeowook slapped him.

“This is Jongwoon, my boyfriend,” Ryeowook introduced him, smiling apologetically. “He doesn’t speak much.”

Kyuhyun smiled back, glancing quickly at Sungmin.

“It’s okay,” he assured. “Sungmin doesn’t really speak much, either.”

Sungmin quickly glanced at Ryeowook’s friendly smile before he looked away again.

“Oh, that reminds me,” Kyuhyun said after a few moments in awkward silence. “Is it okay if Sungmin doesn’t work as a waitress? He makes wonderful desserts.”

Ryeowook’s eyes lit up and his smile widened even more.

“Of course! We always need more people to make desserts,” he said, chuckling slightly.

The small crowd sat in the kitchen and chatted away for a while, until Leeteuk realized how late it was and rushed to find the futons Kyuhyun had been talking about. Kyuhyun disappeared upstairs with Sungmin when he started yawning and his eyes began crossing.

“Come on baby, let’s go to bed,” Kyuhyun muttered as he stood up, holding Sungmin in his arms. He turned to his friends, smiling apologetically.

“I’m sorry, but it’s been a long day and Sungmin really needs to sleep,” he said. Ryeowook raised his eyebrows.

“You too, I suppose,” he said. Kyuhyun chuckled.

“Yeah, probably. Good night!”

He felt Sungmin relax as they went upstairs.

“I don’t like talking to strangers,” he muttered against Kyuhyun’s neck and the younger chuckled, setting him down on the floor.

“I know baby. And no, I can’t carry you all the way, my arms are cramping up,” he protested when Sungmin tried to make him carry him again. Sungmin giggled and settled for an arm around his waist and walking as closely as possible.

“Ugh, it’s cold,” Sungmin muttered when they were finally in bed after having had to dig up some sheets from the boxes in the corner. Kyuhyun hummed in agreement and scooted closer, intertwining his legs with Sungmin as he tried to steal as much as possible of the elder’s body heat. Sungmin seemed pretty happy with the arrangement as well as he pressed himself even closer to Kyuhyun.

“I think we’ll enjoy it here, don’t you?” Kyuhyun mumbled after a few minutes in silence. Sungmin hummed.

“Yeah. And we work at the same place, so I don’t have to worry about going there alone,” he answered, dampening Kyuhyun’s collarbone with his breath.

They lay in silent darkness for maybe another hour and spoke about everything under the sun before Sungmin fell asleep, lying half on top of Kyuhyun smiled at the peaceful features he could barely discern in the dark and turned onto his side as well, pulling Sungmin as close as physically possible.

~~

When he woke up he had one hand across Sungmin’s back, the other thrown somewhere above his head. Sungmin was lying across his chest, face firmly planted in Kyuhyun’s armpit. Kyuhyun couldn’t help but to laugh.

“Wake up sleepyhead, it can’t be nice to have your face there,” he told the sleeping Sungmin, who just let out a soft breath. Kyuhyun laughed again; it tickled.

“I said wake up!” he teased, a little louder, and slightly pushed Sungmin with his other hand.

Sungmin slowly blinked his eyes open.  He lay still for a few moments, eyebrows adorably knitted, then he quickly rolled away. Kyuhyun laughed until he cried. Sungmin glared at him, but there was a smile pulling at his lips as well.

“Why didn’t you just push me away?” he asked accusingly. Kyuhyun grinned up at him. Sungmin was beyond adorable in his pin pajamas.

“Because you’d wake up if I did that and think I didn’t want you close and then you’d really be mad,” he answered, making sure to keep the light teasing tone in his voice. Sungmin opened his mouth to say something when he suddenly leaned his head slightly back, sniffing the air.

“Mm, is that bacon I smell?” he said, sparking Kyuhyun’s curiosity as well. The younger of the two got up from the bed and went over to the door, opening it slightly.

“Indeed it is,” he confirmed, looking back over his shoulder. “Hungry?”

Sungmin nodded and got up from the bed as well, forcing Kyuhyun to give him a piggyback ride down to the kitchen. They were met with the sight of Hangeng and Ryeowook by the stove, helping each other to cook, their respective boyfriends sitting at the table. Leeteuk was there as well, a cup of coffee clutched firmly in his hands, but Hyukjae and Donghae were missing.

“Hey,” Kyuhyun said as he walked into the kitchen, crouching down slightly to let Sungmin slide off his back and onto the floor. “Where’s Hyuk and Hae?”

Hangeng turned to him, smiling, and was about to reply when a moan from the upper floor answered Kyuhyun’s question. Hangeng’s smile fell.

“Um, yeah… we were woken up by that,” he muttered instead, not looking at Kyuhyun.

“Those fuckers!” Kyuhyun growled, turning on his heel to go upstairs and not caring at the way Heechul snorted at his choice of words behind him. He silently reached his hand backwards when he heard Sungmin go after him.

“Don’t you fucking dare get our stuff soiled!” Kyuhyun yelled as he barged into the room the horny couple occupied. There were a few more futons spread around the room, but they were empty.

Donghae looked up from where he was rocking into Hyukjae. Hyukjae looked away, his face turning beet red in record time.

“Should we take this somewhere else, then?” Donghae asked. He tried to be discreet, but Kyuhyun noticed the tiny movement of his hips under the fabric that covered him. Judging by Hyukjae’s expression, he was right against his prostate, too.

“Fuck you!” Kyuhyun shouted, sincerely pissed off now. He had noticed the way Sungmin had backed away. “Get dressed and get the fuck out of here!”

Donghae looked a little taken aback by Kyuhyun’s outburst, but then he glanced to the side and his eyes filled with guilt.

“I’m sorry, I- we didn’t think,” he muttered, lowering his gaze and finally stopping his hips. Kyuhyun snorted.

“People tend not to think when they’re horny,” he answered icily. Donghae wasn’t as stupid as to not get the reference to what happened to Sungmin and neither was Hyukjae. Kyuhyun left the room, satisfied, as he saw the couple’s eyes’ fill with guilty tears.

“Are you okay?” he asked Sungmin once they were outside and the door was firmly closed. Sungmin blushed, the hue of red on his cheeks not far from that on Hyukjae’s.

“It’s embarrassing,” he whispered, biting his lower lip. Kyuhyun brushed his hand against his burning cheek, nodding in understanding. The event sure would’ve been very embarrassing for himself as well had he not been so angry.

“Not like you think,” Sungmin muttered after a few moments in silence, seeming to sense Kyuhyun’s thoughts.

“More like this,” he added and grabbed Kyuhyun’s wrist, guiding the younger’s hand to his own crotch. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened as he felt the throbbing heat beneath Sungmin’s pajama pants.

“I-I…”

Sungmin interrupted himself and instead opted for pulling Kyuhyun along back to their bedroom, blocking the door with his own body.

“Lately, I… um… Thoughts of us… what we used to be like…” he stuttered, refusing to look at Kyuhyun at all, instead focusing on a spot on the floor somewhere to his right. “We used to have some pretty amazing sex, didn’t we?”

Kyuhyun chuckled, stroking Sungmin’s bangs from his face and securing the strands of hair behind his ear.

“Yeah, we did,” he agreed, feeling himself begin to harden at the memories. Sungmin gave a nervous giggle and his eyes flickered up to meet Kyuhyun’s for a split second.

“I, umm... I want to feel that again. But I’m really scared… I’m so, so scared that it’ll just feel like…”

And he burst into tears. Kyuhyun said nothing as he brought him close, rocking him back and forth and whispering what he hoped to be soothing sweet nothings in his ear.

“I’m sorry,” Sungmin mumbled once he’d calmed down somewhat. “It must be difficult for you…”

“Not at all,” Kyuhyun contradicted, stroking Sungmin’s hair. “I’ll wait until you’re ready, even if you never are.”

“I really have the sweetest boyfriend,” Sungmin concluded. Kyuhyun could feel his grin against his chest.

“No,” he protested, forcing Sungmin to meet his gaze with two fingers under his chin. “I do.”

He closed the distance between them to share a sweet kiss with Sungmin. To his surprise, the older took the initiative to deepen the kiss as he pried Kyuhyun’s lips open with his tongue. Kyuhyun swallowed the elder’s content sigh as their tongues intertwined.

“I love you,” Sungmin breathed when they parted. Kyuhyun smiled and pulled him closer. The smile turned into a slight smirk when he felt Sungmin’s erection against his thigh.

“Want me to take care of that?” he muttered, leaning closer to lick the shell of his ear and reveling in the way Sungmin’s breath hitched.

“Kyu, I- I don’t know,” the older said softly. Kyuhyun pulled back to look into Sungmin’s eyes, trying to show him that he would never, ever hurt him.

“I can blow you,” were the words he settled for. Sungmin let out a giggle-snort.

“That doesn’t sound so bad,” he mused, and Kyuhyun was on his knees in record time.

It felt wonderful; the way Sungmin tangled his hands in his hair, the way he breathed out Kyuhyun’s name as he tried to keep his moans and gasps at an acceptable level, how hot and heavy he was on Kyuhyun’s tongue, pre-cum dripping down the younger’s throat.

Kyuhyun deep-throated Sungmin best he could and swallowed once, letting a small sound send vibrations up through Sungmin’s shaft. The older shuddered against the door and his grip on Kyuhyun’s hair became painful, bringing tears to his eyes, as he came in hot spurts into Kyuhyun’s mouth.

Kyuhyun pulled away when Sungmin slumped against the door, happily licking what he couldn’t get into his mouth off his chin. Sungmin stared at him with half-lidded eyes.

“I missed that,” he muttered finally, bending down to pull his pajama pants and boxers back up- “But I’m not sure if I can… You know… Pay you back. I’m sorry.”

He placed a chaste, soft kiss on Kyuhyun’s lips and the younger chuckled.

“That’s okay,” he assured. “Keep being cute and shy and it’ll probably go away by itself.

Sungmin giggled and went for hugging Kyuhyun as tightly as he could until Kyuhyun muttered in his ear that they should go downstairs now, no matter how much he wanted to stay exactly where he was. Sungmin giggled again, but nonetheless pulled away from Kyuhyun to grab his hand and go downstairs.

They got a few pointed stares, especially from Donghae and Hyukjae when they went downstairs.

“Hypocrites,” Heechul muttered under his breath. Kyuhyun glared at him.

“Actually, no. We’re in our own house and we didn’t come anywhere near full-on sex,” Kyuhyun informed him. Heechul grimaced.

“That was a bit more than I needed to know,” he said and chuckles spread around the room.

“C-Can we… just, um… not t-talk about i-it?” Sungmin stuttered, staring at his lap where he was fiddling with his fingers. Everyone stared for a moment and Kyuhyun kissed his neck in encouragement. Then Ryeowook smiled.

“Of course,” he answered, serving Kyuhyun and Sungmin their breakfast and happily chatting away about absolutely everything and nothing at all.

All in all, Kyuhyun thought he and Sungmin had a rather nice future ahead of them.

Tags: pairing: sungmin/kyuhyun
Subscribe

• TEASE ME YOUTH ; I'M ALMOST HOME ANYWAYS

Title: Teasers Fandom: Super Junior ot3: MinTeukChul Rating: NC-17 Warnings: Blowjobs, slight smut Genre: Smut! Challenge: 1/455 of the 455…

• Twenty Five year old Virgin.

Title: Twenty Five year old Virgin. Author: Teukminnie @ Livejournal. Rating: NC-16 in this chapter with mild swearing. Characters: Sungmin, Leeteuk,…

Title: Twenty Five year old Virgin. Author: Teukminnie @ Livejournal. Rating: NC-16 in this chapter with mild swearing. Characters: Sungmin, Leeteuk,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 15 comments

• TEASE ME YOUTH ; I'M ALMOST HOME ANYWAYS

Title: Teasers Fandom: Super Junior ot3: MinTeukChul Rating: NC-17 Warnings: Blowjobs, slight smut Genre: Smut! Challenge: 1/455 of the 455…