?

No account? Create an account

18 February 2012 @ 11:06 am
End Of Me (Chapter 6)  

Title: End of Me
Chapter : [6/?]
Characters: Kyuhyun, Siwon, Heechul, Eunhyuk, Sungmin etc.
Pairings: Wonkyu, Hyukchul
Rating: R
Genre: AU, Angst
Type: Multi-chaptered
Word Count: 2,006
Warning: Dark imagery
Disclaimer: I own many things, but unfortunately Super Junior isn't one of them.

Summary:

Choi Siwon is the brave, bright and latest addition to the staff of the small and isolated Yongshin Mental Hospital; a man of principle who holds on to what he believes and surrenders the rest to God. But the wall that he so carefully builds around himself threatens to crumble when it comes to one particular and special case; the defiant yet fragile Cho Kyuhyun.

Masterlist

One-shot (linked) - Bright Lights
Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5

“If you shout at me, they’ll lock your door,”

A.N : Fixed the link, should be alright now. really thanks to taylormercury for pointing this out!

luminous beingtaylormercury on February 18th, 2012 10:28 am (UTC)
Your link has gone wrong somewhere and is not working (it's why your post went automatically into a moderation queue). You may want to edit and fix this, thanks!
xdivine_reveriexdivine_reverie on February 18th, 2012 11:03 am (UTC)
i fixed it, it should be working now. really thanks for the heads up! :)
luminous beingtaylormercury on February 18th, 2012 11:22 am (UTC)
Thank you, it's all good now! I only noticed because LJ told me I had to approve or reject your post, I think they're automatically screening posts that have weird links in (like yours before it stopped working) so something to look out for in the future I suppose? XD
xdivine_reveriexdivine_reverie on February 18th, 2012 12:34 pm (UTC)
yes,i was wondering why it told me it was in moderation queue but i was in a hurry to go out when i posted it so i didn't checked the link. thanks really for telling me or else i wouldnt have known. XD