?

No account? Create an account

18 February 2012 @ 11:01 am
Pleasurable Mistake (4/5) + Full Moon (21/?)  

Title: Pleasurable Mistake (4/5)

Pairing: KyuMin, broken!SeoKyu

Genre: Angst, Romance

Rating: PG-13

Warning: AU (I think this is an AU), incest, character death (not kyumin), unbeta-ed, rushed

Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot. Most of the scenes never happened in real life, and were just products of my imagination.

Summary: They are an example of a good relationship between brothers, whose parents are away for work. Since they barely see their mother and father, they only relied on each other, and treated each other as the most important person in their life. However, their treatment is what no one had expected to happen. They don’t know when, how, and why, but what they feel for the other is strong… but they knew that it was wrong… very wrong. Their pleasurable mistake led them to create a miracle.

Requested by kry_h3artz

Previous parts: 1 2 3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Title: Full Moon
Pairing: eventual!KyuMin, HaeMin, YeMin
Genre: Angst, Romance, Friendship
Rating: R
Warning: Supernatural, occasional Genderswitching
Summary: Lee Sungmin is a strong boy who had feminine features that people always mistook him as a girl. His normal life was then changed when a guy named Cho Kyuhyun suddenly appeared and changed his life TOTALLY.

"Hyung... Yesung hyung..."

Previous Chapters: Prologue ♣ 1 ♣ 2 ♣ 3 ♣ 4 ♣ 5 ♣ 6 ♣ 7 ♣ 8 ♣ 9 ♣ 10 ♣ 11 ♣ 12 ♣ 13 ♣ 14 ♣ 15 ♣ 16 ♣ 17 ♣ 18 ♣ 19 ♣ 20