cchoie (cchoie) wrote in miracle______,
cchoie
cchoie
miracle______

Route 66 [Chapter Eleven]

Title: Route 66.
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook. Heechul/Hankyung. Yesung/Victoria.
Genre:  Romance, Comedy, Fluff.
Rating: PG-13
Lenght: Chapter 11/?
Summary: Jongwoon and Ryeowook just met and are stuck in Chicago. They need to get to Los Angeles as soon as possible or Jongwoon will miss the birth of his first child. On the way, some real shit will happen.
Chapter One ~ Chapter Two ~ Chapter Three ~ Chapter Four ~ Chapter Five ~ Chapter Six ~ Chapter Seven ~ Chapter Eight ~ Chapter Nine ~ Chapter Ten

Guuuys, just a few more chapters and it's over, oooooh DDDDDDDD:

-----------------------------

"Jongwoon, please, I can explain." Victoria said while getting up the bed and walking slowly towards Jongwoon, her belly was very big by now.

"Yeah, I would love to hear what you both have to say about years and years of endless meetings behind my back."

Victoria was hidding her face behind her hands and Nichkhun was trying to say something smart, and trying not to look at Jongwoon. Both of them were lost, they were sure that Jongwoon would never find out about them being together and he would be so focused on raising the baby that he wouldn't even think about being cheated. Jongwoon's face was showing a very serious expression but deep inside he was crushed. He was fighting hard against the tears and wishing for a soft hand to squeeze his at the moment and tell him that everything is going to be okay.

"The baby is not mine right?" Victoria looked up surprised because Jongwoon's voice was showing how sad and hurt he was. She slowly shook her head, the guilty finally eating her insides.

Jongwoon sighed and walked to his closet and picked a small bag and few clean shirts, jeans and underwear. "I did everything for you Victoria. I moved here, I bought this big house because you wanted a big place for our kid, all the little things you wanted I bought to you, even if I had to work like a dog to pay everything, I did it because I love you. And what do you do? You run to Nichkhun, you get pregnant and have the courage to lie to me and say that I'm the father when you know very well that I always wanted kids." Victoria was sobbing loudly, her legs shaking and her whole body burning with shame and guilty. Nichkhun helped her to sit down, gently rubbing her back, his own tears now falling. "And you Nichkhun, always the best. You had everything, even when we were young. The girls, the attention, the looks, the good grades, every single fucking thing. But you had just one thing that I wanted, and when I was able to have Victoria to myself, you found a way to get her back because you are and always will be a mother fucker lucky bastard. And I? Just your shadow."

Jongwoon's face was now wet with tears and his vision blurry. His heart was beating so fast and he just needed someone to help him. He took a few more things and walked to the door. He looked back at the couple crying on the bed and felt nothing but anger and sadness in his heart. "Nichkhun is right, he has everything to raise the baby with you. I don't want to come back in a few days and see you here."

With that, he closed the door and left the house without really knowing what to do. He drove around the city for hours and hours until his body ran out of tears to cry and his eyes were red and puffy and begging to close. He got a room on a simple hotel and let his body fall on the bed with a soft thud.

He felt even more sad when he remembered that he doesn't know where Ryeowook lives.

-

Ryeowook was confused. He was inside a chapel holding somebody else's hand and a priest was standing in front of him speaking, but his ears refused to hear the words. It was weird, because he couldn't see the other person's face, just feel his hand. He was sure he was facing the other man now, but the bright light was making hard for him to identify the person. And everything had a feeling of dejá vu.

He closed his eyes when he felt a pair of soft lips kissing his and a hand caressing his cheek. He squeezed the other hand that was holding his own and when he felt how smooth and small the hand was, he gasped.

He opened his eyes and the white ceiling told him that everything was a dream. His breath was heavy and he was twisting the fabric of the white sheets in his hands. He was sure that he lived his dream at some point of his life but his mind was having a hard time to remember when. And for God's sake, when did he kiss Jongwoon? Or better, when Jongwoon kissed him?!

He tried to forget about it because Jongwoon by now probably is with his wife, thinking about names for his kid and planning an amazing future. Oh, how much it hurts to know that he will never be a part of Jongwoon's future.

Ryeowook forced himself to get off the bed and face the painful truth that life is trowing at his face. He won't cry anymore or think about Jongwoon. He was just a man that crossed his life for a few days and nothing more. Nothing more.

-

For the rest of the day, Jongwoon tried not to think about Victoria and Nichkhun, his broken heart was already too damaged and just the thoughts of them made his heart break a little bit more. But every now and then, Ryeowook would pop into his mind, the precious smile invading his mind and he would relax for a few moments. And then he remembers his words "I think I'm in love with you." and he sighs. On the back of his mind he was hoping that Ryeowook will wait for him. Wait for his hear to be fixed and whole again.

-

After almost a year, life is back to normal. Jongwoon is living alone, he found himself a smaller place, a comfortable apartament near a very beautiful park. After leaving work he goes to a bakery and spends a few minutes there, eating and looking at the people walking by. After that he comes back home walking. He doesn't use his car anymore.

One day he was leaving the bakery and decided to take another street, get to know the neighboor better. As he was walking, he heard small screams and protests coming from an alley a few meters away. He walked there and saw a big man pinning a smaller one to the brick wall, holding thin wrists against the hard surface. The man forced a leg between the other's knees, making him spread his legs slightly.

"Sir, please stop, your hour is over already." The smaller one said while trying to free himself.

"Oh come one, a little bit more." The man said and burried his face on his neck, tongue tracing the soft skin. The smaller one shivered and tried hard to struggle. "You are a whore after all, what do you have to lose right."

When the man's face burried on the other's neck, Jongwoon was able to see the face of the smaller man and maybe his blond hair was longer, already reaching his shoulders and he was definitely thinner, but still, it was Ryeowook.

Jongwoon found himself on top of the other man, giving him some serious bruises and cuts, his hand meeting his face with strong punches. When he was tired and his own hand was bleeding, the other man pushed him and ran away for his life. Jongwoon closed his eyes and leaned against the wall, his hand burning. He opened his eyes when he felt hands wrapping a small piece of fabric around his skin. He saw Ryeowook standing in front of him, his wrists red because of being holded so strongly and his shirt ripped, the fabric now protecting Jongwoon's hand.

Ryeowook looked at him and brushed his bangs away from his face and Jongwoon just couldn't stop admiring him, the long hair making him look younger and even more beautiful.

"Missed me shorty?"

Ryeowook laughed and with an arm around Jongwoon's waist he lifted both of them of the floor and started to walk towards his place. Jongwoon was tired because of the fight, so he let Ryeowook drag him. "I was hoping to see you again hyung, just not like this."

Jongwoon curled an arm around his shoulder and started to run his hand through the blond hair. "Good, because I missed you too."

---------------------------------

I need to stop writing so much drama.
Tags: pairing: heechul/hangeng, pairing: yesung/ryeowook, pairing: yesung/victoria, with: f(x)
Subscribe

• SM High (1/?)

Title: SM High Other Fandoms: DBSK, Shinee Rating: PG-13 Pairings: Changkyu, Yunjae, 2Min, YooSu (and other side pairings) Genre: Romance,…

• This Ain't No Heaven (1/?)

Title: This Ain't No Heaven Chapter: 1/? Pairing: Changkyu (main), YunJae, YooSu Genre: Romance, Humour Rating: PG-13 Length: Chaptered Summary:…

• Welcome To Your Worst Nightmare (1/?)

Title : Welcome To Your Worst Nightmare (1/?) Genre : Horror Rating: PG-13 Length : Chaptered Summary : Kyuhyun, Changmin and Minho return from a…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 10 comments

• SM High (1/?)

Title: SM High Other Fandoms: DBSK, Shinee Rating: PG-13 Pairings: Changkyu, Yunjae, 2Min, YooSu (and other side pairings) Genre: Romance,…

• This Ain't No Heaven (1/?)

Title: This Ain't No Heaven Chapter: 1/? Pairing: Changkyu (main), YunJae, YooSu Genre: Romance, Humour Rating: PG-13 Length: Chaptered Summary:…

• Welcome To Your Worst Nightmare (1/?)

Title : Welcome To Your Worst Nightmare (1/?) Genre : Horror Rating: PG-13 Length : Chaptered Summary : Kyuhyun, Changmin and Minho return from a…