Yheoj (yheoj) wrote in miracle______,
Yheoj
yheoj
miracle______

Bittersweet Revenge (Final Part plus a bonus drabble)

Title: Bittersweet Revenge Part 3 (Final)
Characters/Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre: Romance, Angst, fluff (?)
Rating: G
Warning: unbeta-ed
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters here but I own the plot.

Description: SS4 Taiwan was the last straw for Sungmin. (I suck at description, sorry)

A/N: This is a SUPER BELATED BIRTHDAY FIC for the super evil magnae Cho Kyuhyun. Guys, this wasn’t really my bday fic, I got one fluffy fic but because of some details princessyuyu1 filled me in last Saturday during the Taiwan SS4 Concert, this fic was developed. The sequences of event during the SS4 were blurred for me so sorry if this isn’t what really transpired. Angst fic for the birthday boy? I guess you deserve that for breaking the hearts of every KyuMin shippers out there. Am I mean? Not really. Hehe. But don’t worry, I still love Kyuhyun and will forever be a Kyumin stan.

This is divided into 3 parts.

A thank you gift fic too for imperfectlyevil

PART 3

View the other parts in my MASTERLIST

You might want to read this drabble too.

Title: Good Friends
Characters/Pairing: HyukMin!Friendship , KyuMin , HaeHyuk
Genre: Romance, Angst
Rating: G
Warning: unbeta-ed , slight angst
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters here but I own the plot eventhough this is PLOTLESS.

Description: Sometimes you need to push someone to keep them back in their track before they actually lost their own self even if it means risking your friendship.

a/n: Slight angst and pointed again to Kyuhyun. LOL I am still not over the SS4 Taiwan incident but don't worry, this isn't a bandfic or something related to them.

Read Here
Tags: pairing: eunhyuk/donghae, pairing: sungmin/kyuhyun
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments