Deafening Silence [1/5]

Title : Deafening Silence
Chapter : 1/5
Author : rawrrrstar
Fandom : Super Junior
Pairing : SiChul
Genre : FOR ENTIRE FIC - Drama, Angst, Smut
Rating : NC-17
Warnings : FOR ENTIRE FIC - Mental illness, mention of self-harm, explicit sex, character death
Disclaimer : I don't own them.
Summary : His eyes were empty, yet at the same time they seemed to be filled with everything. Siwon wanted to understand the mysteries hidden in their dark depth, wanted to pull Heechul out of the abyss of despair he had fallen into. And to achieve that, he was ready to give up everything else.
A/N : The idea for this fic came up while I was watching some TV series, and there was that one scene in the cell of a psychiatric hospital. I swear, the whole story instantly wrote itself in my head! That was a little scary... I'm sure some people will defiantely hate me for what I did with Siwon and Heechul in this one, so please forgive me. ^^'' And still read it~<3 I will make more sweet fics from now on. hahaha

CHAPTER ONE
Tags: pairing: heechul/siwon
Subscribe

• Stay With Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 2 /? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 1/? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : All of Me Pairing: HaeHyuk Genre: Fluff/Smut Rating: NC-17 Warning: Some spelling/grammar errors…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments