likeaghosuto
miracle______

Razorblade Kiss - Prologue

Title: Razorblade Kiss
Author: [info]yuikooo
Transtlater: [info]likeaghosuto
Beta-reader: [info]sujulovenl
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: YeSung/KiBum, DongHae/EunHyuk, KangIn/LeeTeuk, Han Geng/ HeeChul, KyuHyun/SungMin (eventually some change of pairings)
Genre: Angst, AU, Crossover, Darkfic, horror[?]
T/N: This fanfic was written before in portuguese by my best friend who allowed me to translate, and beta'ed by [info]sujulovenl so... Sorry if there's any mistake and/or any confusing thing >_< Let me know anything wrong there!! Translating RK is a idea that I had because I REALLY love this fanfic, and I thought that other people would like read this too <3 Hope you all enjoy it ^^

Summary: Due to a newly found thing by the Government, the whole country of South-Korea was infected by a powerful virus in mere seconds. The epidemic spreads fast, including to nearby countries. The biggest threat seems to be the creatures that are created by the virus and can be called –as known from many legends– vampires; half-dead humans created by bites from other infected. They now appear every night; in search of new victims. Trying to survive, those who are not yet turned into vampires keep themselves hidden, but they know they will be found soon by the thirsty creatures. Among the survivors is a special small group of young South-Korean men, who aren’t sure on what is exactly happening, but they keep trying to pick up the remaining survivors.

""It's almost the time," he sighed silently to himself, while turning to look at his backpacks on the floor....

"Oh my god", he whispered in a low pitch, afraid to return to the stairs on the other side of the hallway. "
Tags: pairing: various
Subscribe

• Where Rabbits and Turtles cross the finishing line together

Title: Where Rabbits and Turtles cross the finishing line together Word Count: 6018 Pairing: SungMin/Yesung, Sungmin/Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun/Ryeowook…

• Time on Call (7/?)

Title: Time on Call Rating: NC-17 Pairing: EunHae, 2Woon Warnings: BDSM Word count: ~3000 Summary: Jongwoon and Hyukjae are coworkers and enjoy…

• Three simple questions

Title: Three simple questions pairing: Yemin, slight eunhae, hinted kyuwook Genre: romance, fluff, slight failed romance Raiting: G Length: one…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments