No account? Create an account

04 February 2012 @ 01:18 am
yesung x kiki  
Title: Yesung x Kiki
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook.
Genre:  Romance, Fluff
Rating: PG-13
Lenght: Drabble
Summary: Yesung is jealous. Of a giraffe.

It's a fact that Ryeowook is and will forever be a child at heart. It's cute, he's always smiling and jumping around like a happy bunny. Well, not a bunny because Sungmin is the bunny. Or maybe they are brothers, because both of them are the ones with the aegyo face.

And now Ryeowook added another member to the big happy family. Kiki. The cute stuffed giraffe. He takes the giraffe everywhere, to rehearsals, Sukira, to the mall, to the concerts, he even sleeps with the little cute thing. The members always smile at the view of Ryeowook taking a nap on the couch with Kiki in his arms, a happy smile on his face.

All the members, except Yesung. The eternal maknae didn't care about him anymore, just about the giraffe. And he was passing the limits. One day he was about to ask Ryeowook to rehearsal with him for the new KRY song and Ryeowook puted a finger on his lips and whispered "Not now, Kiki is sleeping, can't you see? Ask for the others to be quiet, she gets very angry if she can't sleep well."

Yesung rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen, where the members were making lunch. "Okay, who gave Kiki to Ryeowook?" The others looked at him confused, because he had a very angry face and it was just a stuffed animal.

"I did." Shindong said slowly, afraid of Yesung. "He was complaining about Kyuhyun giving Sungmin a bunny and you not giving him the giraffe, so I bought for him."

"Oh" Suddenly Yesung was feeling guilty.

"This is what you get for being a lazy boyfriend." Kyuhyun said biting an apple.

"Shush maknae."

-

The other day Ryeowook woke up facing a huge giraffe plush with a purple bow on the neck and a card saying "My name is Lily, I'll be a good sister to Kiki and you will be able to spend more time with Yesung appa." He smiled at the message and rolled over to face Yesung sleeping, lying on his stomach with the pillow underneath his torso. He gently climbed on his back, like Yesung was a mattress and nuzzled his face on the other's neck, smelling the sweet scent.

"Yesung appa~" He said cutely, kissing his cheek.

"What now eomma? Kiki doesn't have enough food?"

Ryeowook giggled and hugged Yesung thighter. "I'm sorry for ignoring you, I'll be a better wife from now on."

"Really?" Yesung asked still with his eyes closed.

"Yes, and I'm going to make you breakfast, what do you want?"

Yesung rolled on his back and took Ryeowook in his arms, switching their positions so Ryeowook was lying underneath him. The eternal maknae spread his legs so Yesung could fit in between them and bring them closer to each other. "You, I want you for breakfast."

Ryeowook laughed and arched his body up to kiss Yesung fully on the lips, his legs wrapping around his waist, Yesung already reaching for the buttons on his pyjama shirt.

-

The other members were trying to ignore the moans and screams coming from the YeWook bedroom. Well, except Kyuhyun who was smirking like the evil maknae that he is. Leeteuk was choping some vegetables and shaking his head in disapproval.

"It was better when Yesung was just jealous of the giraffe."

sparksfly7: Yesung/Donghaesparksfly7 on February 4th, 2012 03:53 am (UTC)
aww this is so cute <33

Kyu is so evil here. I approve ^.^
cchoiecchoie on February 4th, 2012 04:18 am (UTC)
I like to think that Yesung is jealous of Kiki ^^
Thanks for reading!
purplelove2nee8: YEWOOKYINHEpurplelove2nee8 on February 4th, 2012 06:07 am (UTC)
Wonder why Wookie isn't even feeling jealous of Yesung's tortoises and Kkoming. XD Maybe because he has Kiki and Yesung felt jealous and they had a somehow make up... You know. *winks* Wookie's puc with Kiki at Incheon Airport were just so cute! <333

And oh, I'm Sam, by the way. You're older than me by a year, so, I guess I could call you Unnie or just Karol? :D
cchoiecchoie on February 4th, 2012 03:36 pm (UTC)
maybe he's taking revenge you know, for all the years Yesung was caring more about his tortoises x) Wook is naturally cute right *-*

Oh, you could call me unnie, I would like that ^^
eeyoureeyour on February 4th, 2012 07:57 am (UTC)
that unexpected smut at the end
tsk tsk
because they naughty naughty
cchoiecchoie on February 4th, 2012 03:37 pm (UTC)
me gusta naughty yewook okay
thanks for reading!
allethiaallethia on February 4th, 2012 05:17 pm (UTC)
EvilKyu is on action!
~hopes appa and eomma live happily ever after (●3●ʃƪ)♥