Key (keytimes) wrote in miracle______,
Key
keytimes
miracle______

Saving Memories

Title: Saving Memories
Rating: PG-13
Pairing(s): Siwon/Hangeng, Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Donghae/Hyukjae, Henry/Ryeowook, Hangeng/Heechul (One-sided)
Genre(s): Angst, Romance, Drama, Crack
Words Count: 5893 words
Warning(s): Grammar and spelling errors not beta-ed
Disclaimer: If I own them, isn't that a kind of slavery? And it turns out illegal too
Note: For my pumpkinpurin Finally I finished it Key!
Summary: SJ M’s comeback, with the temporary new additions Sungmin and Hyukjae. All seems to get perfect. Donghae doesn’t need to get separated with Hyukjae, Kyuhyun’s getting crazy by the threesome he has but all are forgiven because they are together, the innocent Henry and Ryeowook. But is it true if everything is all right?

“Well, since when Ryeowook hyung is afraid having his phone checked?”
“Since my Hyukkie-ah stored some special videos inside his cellphone and got him addicted to it.”
Tags: ot3: sungmin/zhoumi/kyuhyun, pairing: eunhyuk/donghae, pairing: hangeng/siwon, pairing: heechul/hangeng, pairing: ryeowook/henry
Subscribe

• sj: itunes challenge (a bit late, no?)

Rules: 1. Pick your favourite fandom. 2. Put your iTunes on shuffle. 3. Write a drabble, one of each of the first 10 songs. 4. You only have…

• in memoriam | in məˈmôrēəm

in memoriam | in məˈmôrēəm Jongwoon; Kyuhyun; or Siwon; or your favourite cast or pairing Romance, Slice of Life | 1,168 | PG | Major…

• Bared to you (Chapter 3)

Title: Bared to you Characters: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, whole of SJ as side characters Genre: generally mature, some angst, but... yeah, mature.…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments