?

No account? Create an account

21 January 2012 @ 08:54 am
Colorful Hearts (11/12)  
Title: Colorful Hearts
Characters: Sungmin (SJ), Kyuhyun (SJ), Siwon (SJ), Hangeng (I still admit him as SJ), Junsu (2PM), Minho (SHINee), Eli (U-Kiss), Wuchun (Fahrenheit) and other minor characters.
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Angst, AU, Romance, Smut (for certain chapters)
A/N:
This is the sequel of love square. You can read this separately from it, but I suggest you to read the first series. Because, I’m afraid you’ll be a little lost when there’s a plot that needs flashback.
Summary:
Kyuhyun and SungminSiwon and Hangeng. They all now had their soul mates. KyuhyunSungmin and Siwon were finally graduated from high school and they entered the different universities. Siwon now lived together with his lover. Mei Lin was being taken cared by his grandma, Hangeng’s mother, in China. Although Hangeng didn’t want to be separated with his daughter, but he had to give his mother chance.

They have perfect lives. But, every love story had its own obstacle.

Sungmin’s ex-boyfriend, Eli, came back. Kyuhyun’s senior in university, Junsu, had eyes on SungminSiwon’s family background was revealed and his rebel younger brother, Minho, was attracted to his lover. And Wuchun, the old best friend of Hangeng, and now his boss in his new job, would make the story more complicated.

Will be f-locked in about 72 hours!
Chapter 11

A/N: It's almost the time to end all these drama and craziness, don't you think? ^^

Wanna read more? Masterlist.