No account? Create an account

15 January 2012 @ 05:43 pm
I Wish  
Title: I Wish
        Prompt: 037. Rotation.
Pairing: Hankyung/Kyuhyun
Rating: PG
Genre: Mostly angst, slight!Fluff
Summary: Hankyung and Kyuhyun make wishes.

Everyone says that Kyuhyun survived a lot of things.

Kyuhyun survived the risky rotation of group members in 2006.

Kyuhyun survived Only 12 protests and the hostility of ELF’s then.

Kyuhyun survived an almost-fatal car accident in 2007.

Hankyung had been there for Kyuhyun every step of the way. The gentle Chinaman loved the maknae very much. He was like a brother to him, despite all the snarky words. Kyuhyun was special to him.

He tried his best to be a good hyung to Kyuhyun. He treated him well during the rotation, even though Hankyung knew he could very well be the member who would graduate from the group. He offered a comforting shoulder and encouraging words to him during the time ELF’s were very violent towards Kyuhyun. Hankyung visited and prayed for Kyuhyun while he was in the hospital, recovering from the accident.

“But you know, Kyuhyun, I wish you didn’t have to experience all those things. They only brought pain.”

“It’s okay, gege. They’re the things that make me stronger. Besides, I have you there to protect me.”

They went to China in 2009, Hankyung’s homeland, for Super Junior M activities. They promoted “Super Girl”, went to interviews, and entertained in variety shows. Hankyung, or Hangeng, felt right at home. Kyuhyun, however, was afraid of the unfamiliar country.

“Gege, I wish I wasn’t put in Super Junior- M. I’m scared.”

“Kui Xian, don’t say that. Don’t worry; I’m here to protect you.”

But Hankyung had dealt with much unfairness because of the company he was in. Hankyung couldn’t handle it anymore. He found the need to get out of the group. He was suffering too much already.

“You know, Kui Xian, I’m really happy they put you in Super Junior. I’m happy there was this kind of rotation, because I got to know you.”

“Me too, gege. Me too.”

Once all was signed, and his contract with SM Entertainment was terminated, Hankyung packed his bags and left for China.

Kyuhyun could not follow him because he knew Hankyung wouldn’t protect him anymore in a land still so new to him.

And so, Kyuhyun watched him disappear.

Kyuhyun barely survived the wrath of anti-fans who targeted him and his family.

“Gege, I’m scared.”

No reply.

It was the year 2012. Super Junior was still going on strong, but there was only 12+2 in the group. SM decided to put in a new member, but keep all the old ones.

Rotation. Just like in 2006.

13+2 again.

But never the same.

“Gege…I wish you survived this kind of rotation.”

The stars above mocked him.

“Where are you?”

The stars cruelly laughed at his tears.

“Ge…I wish you would come back.”

The stars shook their heads, refusing to grant Kyuhyun’s desire.

Because wishes were just that: wishes.

A/N: Annyeong~ My first time posting in this community. ^^ About the fic, I wrote it in 2010 and only got the chance to post it now, in 2012. This is why some information is inaccurate. I just 'predicted' wrongly. ^^;
Anyway, please comment! Comments are greatly appreciated. ^^

Current Mood: lazy
Current Music: Troublemaker- Hyunseung&Hyuna

FollowUrDestinyfollowurdestiny on January 15th, 2012 11:42 am (UTC)
Ahwwww... Bittersweet :-)
사진peperodreams on January 15th, 2012 01:00 pm (UTC)
Thank you for reading~ ^^
ny: mi-smileneoragodestiny on January 16th, 2012 02:42 am (UTC)
*cries a river*
Its... So sad, but so pretty ;_;
사진peperodreams on January 16th, 2012 01:42 pm (UTC)
*wipes your tears*
I hope I captured the right feelings. ^^; Thank you for reading! :D
ny: amber-laughneoragodestiny on January 17th, 2012 10:59 pm (UTC)
*sniffles*
you did. Its just sad ;~;
thanks for writing and sharing! :)
사진: Korean Milkpeperodreams on January 19th, 2012 12:01 pm (UTC)
*pats back*
Well, thank you for commenting and reading~ ^^