always dreaming
faeriecousin
miracle______

Toyland

Title: Toyland

Pairing: YeKyuWook

Genre: Smut

Rating: NC17

Disclaimer: The boys belong to themselves.  The copyright belongs to SM. The words belong to me

Warnings: Toys…lots of them

Summary: The boys play with some toys

I’ll give you a choice Kyuhyun.  You can come over here and ride Wookie.  Or, you can suck him off while I bend you over the bed and fuck you until you can’t see straight.  You decide.”

A/N:
This is part of my Our Way of Life Verse.  It's a K-Pop D/S smutverse.  The other parts can be found
Here: His Boy                   Here: The Substitute
          Here: The Tradeoff           Here: Three's Company
Here: Consequences
        Here: Enough                    Here: Sexual Healing       Here: Aftermath
Here: Confusion               Here: Repercussions          Here: Too Far                   Here: Solutions
Here: Switching Places     Here: Healing                   Here: Joining Forces        Here: Relaxation

It will make more sense if you've read the others but you could read this one on its own.

Tags: ot3: yesung/ryeowook/kyuhyun
Subscribe

• What If...

Title: What If... Pairing: EunHae / KangTeuk / MinDong / SiBum / KRY / HanChul Rating: G Wordcount: 650 Summary: What if Super Junior were…

• Shadow Side of Me Ch. 2

Title: Shadow Side of Me Ch. 2 Characters: Yesung, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Park Jooryo (OC), the rest of Super Junior members. Pairing: Yewon,…

• LeiS Chapter 12 and Kyusung (1/2)

Title:Light Even in Shadows - Chapter 12 final Pairing: Kyusung/KRY, Hanchul, Eunhae, Kangtuek Rating: PG-13ish Disclaimer: I'm from…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 1 comment