16 November 2011 @ 11:27 am
You & Me (A Donghae fic!)  

Title : You & Me
Pairings :You/OC, Lee Donghae, Super Junior, DBSK
Genre : Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Drama, Action,
Rating : Pg-13
Word Count : N/A

Summary :
You and Donghae meet one afternoon by fate, when Donghae sees you wandering the streets and insantly becomes attracted to your beauty.

He follows you around downtown Seoul, and tries to pull his courage together to ask you out on a date! He feels some sort of connection with you...

Right when he goes up to you, that's when you both discover just how close you two really are!

You are able to read each other's thoughts, and not only that, you two can also communicate through your minds without speaking and you also can feel each other's energies and feelings.

How is this possible?

Not long after, Donghae is determined to find out the truth about both of your powers. He wants to know what happened in your pasts that both of you have forgotten about at one point. You want to find out as well.

So, you two go off to solve the mystery.

But, what will happen when a bunch of scientists find out about your powers along the way and try to take them from you so neither of you can communicate, or maybe even forget about each other?~!

Will you and Donghae be able to find out the
truth about your pasts?

Will the scientists break you two apart?

Can the love you two share for each other be able to protect you from the dangerous road ahead?

luminous beingtaylormercury on November 16th, 2011 07:06 pm (UTC)
mod
I'm confused, is this entire post the whole fic, or the summary? A summary is meant to be a short little advertisement almost, a teaser, of what your fic is about and something to entice people to want to read it. This is not a summary, as it is longer even than your regular drabble.

Is it a prologue to a fic you're going to write in parts?

Please let me know, because as a summary this is too long, and as a fic this should go behind a cut ^^
luminous beingtaylormercury on November 18th, 2011 08:02 am (UTC)
mod
I'd still like to know what is going on with this, or else I am going to have to guess whats going on and delete it for rule breaking all the same ^^;;