bling_chullie
miracle______

Who's Now Overworked? [WookBum] + Fated Update

Title: Who's Now Overworked?
Prompt: #005. Overworked
Pairing: WookBum
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: RyeoWook and KiBum aren't sure who is really overworked after all.
AN: For mywookness. I'm sorry for it's not that much and it's not quite good. I liked the begining actually, but then...*sigh*...sorry. And it's all your fault that I need to call them WookBum now, too ^^

RyeoWook jumped up and turned around with wide eyes. That definitely had woken him up if he was somewhere in his dreamland in mind already.

Title: Fated
Pairing: SiChul
Rating: Nc-17
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: It was a cold day and SiWon was crying thinking it can't be any worse. That's when he met someone just as sad. But comforting isn't that easy as well, especially not when one of them is a teacher while the other is still a young student.

But after HeeChul ended his lesson, he called SiWon. 'I've to talk to you due to your grades,' he announced.
Tags: pairing: heechul/siwon, pairing: ryeowook/kibum
Subscribe

• Dead Seoul - Chapter 15

Title: Cold and Damp II [Dead Seoul] Pairings: Hanchul, Kyumin, Kangteuk, (One Sided) Eunhae Genre: Zombie!AU Rating: PG15 Warnings: mentions…

• fic: Horoyoi Cola-Sour 3%

Title: Horoyoi Cola-Sour 3% Pairing: Kangin/Leeteuk Rating: G Word Count: 1130 Summary: Youngwoon is trying to sleep but it's difficult when…

• [001] freefall

Title: Freefall Rating: PG-13 Pairings: Leeteuk/Kangin Disclaimer: I don't own SJ. Never will. Summary: Ten thousand feet in the air, Kangin…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments