No account? Create an account

30 October 2011 @ 12:45 pm
Decision Of The Apple [KRY] + The Line Between Destiny And Chance [SiChul]  
Title: Decision Of The Apple
Prompt: #099.Apples
Pairing: KRY, side!SiChul
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: YeSung can't choose between RyeoWook and KyuHyun but SiWon has an idea to solve this, so that YeSung doesn't need to choose.
AN: So I wrote this in two hours or something, just because I suddenly had an idea xD Hope it's okay. I never wrote KRY and I think they're pretty ooc. And I couldn't resist to put some SiChul in it ^_^ Sorry...xD

He should confess if he wanted to change something. He imagined how it would be when he would do so and then be able to kiss as well. But who? KyuHyun or RyeoWook.

Title: The Line Between Destiny And Chance
Pairing/Characters: HeeChul-centric, SiChul, broken!KyuMin, past!LeeTeuk/OC, KiBum/OC, YeSung, RyeoWook
Rating: PG-13
Warning: Mpreg
Disclaimer I don't own them.
Summary: SiWon decided to take good care of HeeChul and his daughter, but he doesn't know what will come with that, so will he be able to keep his promise over the time?
AN: I love this chappy personally ^^ Hope you enjoy this as well :) Also, I guess, it's quite long ^_^

HeeChul woke up with his stomach hurting. 'Ah, what the fuck is wrong with me?' he muttered, already in a bad mood that early in the morning.