once i get the feeling i can't shut down (drawingintheair) wrote in miracle______,
once i get the feeling i can't shut down
drawingintheair
miracle______

We Can Face A Million Ands But Never See The End That Stares Us Straight In The Face

Title: We Can Face A Million Ands But Never See The End Staring At Us Straight In The Face
Pairing: Heechul/Donghae
Rating: PG-13
Word Count: 2017
Years have molded and changed them, but through time Donghae will always see Heechul as the nineteen year old boy wonder

Heechul is static in time, at three a.m., changes everyone and no one changing him and it’s been this way since they were kids, still is as their skin wrinkles and starts to dwindle like minutes from the clock, like the gracefulness of youth slowly disspitating from their bones.
Tags: pairing: heechul/donghae
Subscribe

• Revenge on Royalty (14/17) pt. A

Title: Revenge on Royalty (14/17) pt. A Genre: Drama, Adventure, Angst, Romance (and humor here and there) Pairing: Hanchul, Eunhae, Haehee, Sibum,…

• Revenge on Royalty (13/17) pt. B

Title: Revenge on Royalty (13/17) pt. B Genre: Drama, Adventure, Angst, Romance (and humor here and there) Pairing: Hanchul, Eunhae, Haehee, Sibum…

• Revenge on Royalty (13/17) pt. A

Title: Revenge on Royalty (13/17) pt. A Genre: Drama, Adventure, Angst, Romance (and humor here and there) Pairing: Hanchul, Eunhae, Haehee, Sibum,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments