mywookness (mywookness) wrote in miracle______,
mywookness
mywookness
miracle______

BIG CHALLENGE UPDATES

okay - new style because this will take awhile.. I wrote a lot in the past twenty-four hours.
also, check out my journal because I am taking ideas, pairings for people. (yes, I forgot the word, happy?)

How Much Love - SiChul - PG-13 - Some Slight Controversy - #35 Blind
Heechul is a patient at the church, Siwon is the patient man that soothes him.

If There is a Dead End Chapter Two - Main!Yewook - PG-13 - Gender Swap and Bad Language
Prologue|one
Single Mother. Brother that wants to run away. Best friend in hopeless love. Silent Landscaper. Independent female lead.
A/N: No, I don't make Heechul cry on purpose - it just happens.

Wrong Wires Chapter Four - Eventual!Qmi - PG-13(R)- Bad Language and Zhou Mi's thoughts
one|two|three
Kyuhyun is now landing in Taiwan - and Zhou Mi is planning to pick him up and treat him to some 'Zhou-Han Group' hospitality.
A/N: This chapter, unlike the others, is rated R for Zhou Mi. I'm finding it harder to use that as warning.

Line of Frost - Kyuhyuk - PG-13 - Creepy Themes && Some Bad Language - #84 Snowflakes
Hyukjae is a tattoo artist with a criminal background. One day, he gets a request for snowflake tattoos from a man as cold as the snowflakes he draws.

See You There Epilogue - Yehan - PG
The Story
Kim Jongwoon, or more famously known as Yesung, is extremely popular now - and Han Geng is determined to keep his promise.

Deaf By Choice - Shin-In - PG-13 - Heartbreak and Implied Character Death - #81 Noise/Noiseless
Kangin is running away. Running away from his love, his heart. Shindong has blood on his hands too deep to rub off.

Drabbles - 2woon, Yemin, Minwook - PG-13
He opened the bottle; Yesung ripped open the bag of flour.
Tags: pairing: eunhyuk/kyuhyun, pairing: heechul/siwon, pairing: kangin/shindong, pairing: sungmin/ryeowook, pairing: yesung/kangin, pairing: yesung/ryeowook, pairing: yesung/sungmin, pairing: zhoumi/kyuhyun
Subscribe

• TEASE ME YOUTH ; I'M ALMOST HOME ANYWAYS

Title: Teasers Fandom: Super Junior ot3: MinTeukChul Rating: NC-17 Warnings: Blowjobs, slight smut Genre: Smut! Challenge: 1/455 of the 455…

• IF YOU SEE HAE YOU'LL BE DEAF

If You See Hae shinhae | romance, angst | pg-13 | 32/100 | ache | 437 words Dear Eunhyuk, I’ve written over a million letters in my mind but…

• (no subject)

Title: Shindong's Youth Pairing: Shindong/Siwon Rating: PG Prompt: 100 SuJu Challenge #076.Youth Summary: How to be look younger? Siwon will help…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments