?

No account? Create an account

16 August 2011 @ 02:13 am
FANART  
            I don't usually livejournal, but when I do miracle   I don’t use lj a lot, but I creep on this community nearly every day. You guys are absolutely amazing and I love you for keeping this place alive and thriving with your sexy/ fluffy/heartbreaking stories <3 Sappy introductions aside, I thought it was time to stop lurking and actually contribute something... Since I can’t write, I bring fanart. I really hope you guys like it, and ideas for new drawings are always welcome (there are plenty of mistakes so criticism is  encouraged as well)

Current Mood: excited
Current Music: Sunflower - Super Junior

(Deleted comment)
hollyhophollyhop on August 18th, 2011 03:01 am (UTC)
ASHDJSDF, you are too sweet omggg D: Thank you tons, your comment made me really happy. <3
ochi_iru135ochi_iru135 on August 16th, 2011 02:43 pm (UTC)
wow I really like these. you have this interesting drawing style that they don't look like photographs or anything like that but I can still recognize who they are. I'm jealous, I draw a little myself but I'm never really happy with the result.. the more I look at it the uglier it seems.
I'm a bit of a lurker too, I haven't posted anything yet but I check other peoples updates on miracle really often...
anyway, this was really nice <3
hollyhophollyhop on August 18th, 2011 03:18 am (UTC)
Thank you so much! :'D Making them look like the real people is my main goal, so I'm very humbled when another ELF recognises who I've drawn (especially if they happen to draw as well). I'm never 100% satisfied with my stuff either, but I think that's just a side-effect of looking at it for too long- you should post your art because I'm sure it's lovely <3
noclover: sharknoclover on August 16th, 2011 07:59 pm (UTC)
I LOVE your drawing style!! keep it :P!

The Qmi one is my fav >////< I like their expressions!
hollyhophollyhop on August 18th, 2011 02:59 am (UTC)
I can't always tell if I've got a style or not, so it makes me hella head bomb happy when people say I do. Thank you so much, it means a lot~ And I was pretty insecure about the QMi one, so I'm really happy you liked it! ^^
Silver ♥ Kyung: Kyuhyunsilverkyung on August 16th, 2011 08:00 pm (UTC)
The QMi was cute :3
Love it!
hollyhophollyhop on August 18th, 2011 02:52 am (UTC)
Thank you so much, I'm so glad you liked it! ^^ Kyu and Mimi are just too adorable to be left undrawn~