?

No account? Create an account

02 June 2011 @ 10:29 am
Boys in the City 3- the yacht lemon...  
Title: BItC 3, The Yacht Lemon
Pairing: SiMin
Rating: NC-17
Notes: Pure smut is YAY!! My muses love SiMin- mostly because Sungmin likes it too.

Boys in the City 3- on the yacht

Private after party for two… SiMin lemon.

jarieldjarield on June 3rd, 2011 06:36 am (UTC)
why can't I read it?
ladyvaltayaladyvaltaya on June 3rd, 2011 12:22 pm (UTC)
My computer is being a pain so I will have to check it out later. In the mean time, my personal Super Junior yaoi fanfiction library is located here http://sujuyaoi.proboards.com/ Feel free to make an account and access the library section where you can read my fics that I will never post any where else.
jarieldjarield on June 4th, 2011 04:30 am (UTC)
YAOI is my laifu!!!!
XurXur as long as we get to have more yaoiness!!!! Anyways, I'll just wait till my account is validated or something something...

Hope to see you soon....
ladyvaltayaladyvaltaya on June 4th, 2011 12:31 pm (UTC)
LOL Awww you don't need to be validated on our site. Just create an account, activate it (which you did and I totally squeed) and then post a thread in the Welcome center (the bottom section of the forum) so that we can get to know you.

Then have fun reading in our library. ^_^ So far the only exclusive fic in our forum is my fic "The Day the Music Multiplied" but I am working on 8 other fics as well that won't be posted anywhere else. Real life is a total pain in my ass and I don't have as much time to work on my writing as I'd like. But more is most definitely coming!
jarieldjarield on June 3rd, 2011 01:00 pm (UTC)
Oh thank you very much... I already created an account there bytheway with the same username...
ladyvaltayaladyvaltaya on June 3rd, 2011 06:46 pm (UTC)
You are very welcome and I hope that you stick around on our board with us. Fido and I get kinda lonely over there at times!! Feel free to tell your friends about it too if they like yaoi. After all, I am working on a lot more fics that will only ever be posted on our private site. ^_^
jarieldjarield on June 5th, 2011 04:10 am (UTC)
Oh yes... But everytime I log-in... There is this "currently your account is waiting for approval from a staff member. Once an administrator has approved your account you will get access to this forum."

makes me confused...
ladyvaltayaladyvaltaya on June 5th, 2011 04:51 am (UTC)
Thank you for telling me that. I will look into that right now! ^_^
ladyvaltayaladyvaltaya on June 5th, 2011 05:04 am (UTC)
Problem solved! Thank god you said that. I totally forgot that I had enabled administration approval on accounts... Sorry about that!