miracle______

Two Chaptered fics

YOUNG BLOOD SPILLS TONIGHT

PAIRINGS
: KYUMIN (main).. EunHae, YeWook, HanChul, KangTeuk, ZhouRy, SiBum, Shindong
RATING: [PG-13]
TYPE: Novel
GENRE: Romance, Friendship, Angst?,
DISCLAIMER: sadly, I don’t own them yet... it is based on the song “Young Blood Spills tonight by Eye Set to Kill”
WARNING: Vampires, violence (maybe, if I could write a good fighting scene), and maybe character death too… this is my first ever vampire fic (I wanted to try writing one like forever, and here it is now)...don’t expect too much from me and this fic and lastly this fic will probably be an epic fail… I sure do warn you, okay…
SUMMARY: This is the story about young lovers… love that is tragic yet, undying and eternal…
NOTE: I'm a twi-nerd and twilighter,and I also love TrueBlood, so if ever you’ll see something similar or familiar you know where I got the idea, ne… First posted in SJ-W

characters- kyumin137-elf.livejournal.com/1718.html#cutid1           
prologue- kyumin137-elf.livejournal.com/2813.html#cutid1

ADVENTURE TO FIND PUFF

Title:
Adventure to find puff
Type:
Short story
Genre:
friendship… attempted comedy… fluff
Characters:
EunHae(main), KyuMin, YeWook, HanChul, KangTeuk, Siwon ,Kibum and Shindong
Rating:
[PG-13] for languages
Warning:
full of fails and randomness…
Summary:
Donghae who always believes in out-of-this-world things heard Kyuhyun singing Puff the Magic Dragon… he wants to prove that Puff was real, so one day he decided to find Puff, with the help of his bestfriend Eunhyuk and other not so willing SJ members to come with them…. How will they convince the other readers to come with them? And The result?... let’s see…. First posted in SJ-W

Prologue-kyumin137-elf.livejournal.com/3255.html#cutid1

Tags: pairing: eunhyuk/donghae, pairing: sungmin/kyuhyun
Subscribe

• Healthy diet

title: Healthy diet pairing: Kangin/Hanbang (from Smash) rating: PG lenght: oneshot summary: Kangin and Hanbang living together and the Super…

• In Silence

Title: ​In Silence Author: falsefallacy Genre: Romance, Angst Rating: PG-13 Pairing: Kangin/Leeteuk, Kangin/Tiffany Summary: Do not give up…

• A Little Too Late

Title: A Little Too Late Pairing: Leeteuk/Kangin, Leeteuk/OC, Kangin/OC, ninja Heechul, Hankyung, Yesung, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook, Kibum Rating: G…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments