Just Some Internet Bitch. (fireofsorrow) wrote in mindfuck_,
Just Some Internet Bitch.
fireofsorrow
mindfuck_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Application.

BASICS
Name / Nickname (<--- You don't have to put your real name)
Jackie
Age 24
Astrological Sign (If you don't know then put when..i e : Late June) Taurus
City/ State Erie, Pa

Favorite.....
Books that made the biggest impression and why
It by Stephen King - I absolutely adore the way this book was written. It's full of characters that you'd swear were real. Also, the fact that the book is well over 1,000 pages and still interesting is amazing. This is the only book that I can read over and over because I find/pay attention to something new every single time.
2. Lord of the Flies by William Golding - A group of boys on a deserted island forced to grow up in order to survive. What's not to like? Poor Piggy; I cried when he died.
3. The Talisman by Stephen King - A boy named Jack travels through his world and another in order to save his mother/The Queen. One of the best Stephen King books, made that way because Peter Straub kept him in check.
4. Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass by Stephen King - This book incorporates so many different themes - from the Wild West to the Land of Oz. Amazing character/story development; the best in the Dark Tower series.

Movies You Idolize
I Spit on Your Grave
2. Texas Chainsaw Massacre
3. Night of the Living Dead
4. Cannibal Holocaust

Bands You Lust After
Type O Negative
2. Cannibal Corpse
3. Tool
4. Gorerotted

Things you do better than anyone else Come on....be honest
I listen better than anyone I know because when I listen, I don't interrupt with stories of my own. I sympathize/empathize when I should and I never judge.
2. I can handle physical pain.
3. I'm a decent typist at about 90+ wpm.
4. I have an amazing memory when it comes to medical terms and spelling.
5. I can argue anything from both sides, even if I don't agree with the side I'm arguing on/for.

Artists you like Like visual artists..not musical
H.R. Giger
2. Georgia O'Keefe
3. Andy Warhol

Opinions

Be honest here, don't just put what you think will get you in. Please put your views..not just yes or no.

Your Politics
As far as choosing who or what to support, I don't limit my decisions/opinions to political parties. I base my thoughts and opinions on what matters the most to me. So, I guess what I'm saying is that I have no political affiliation; I just support the person or group that appeals to me the most at the time. I'd never vote for someone just because they were a particular party.

Suicide My father committed suicide in July of 2003. Before that, I never thought about suicide much. After, I had a lot of time to think about it and I came to the conclusion that suicide is the ultimate act of selfishness and cowardice. While I still love my father, I despise him for feeling that he had no other way you. I hate that instead of seeking help for his "problems", he took his own life. I truly feel that for every problem, there is a solution; it just takes longer to find some of them. At the same time, I realize that human beings only possess so much patience and can only deal with so much. What I'll never understand is why everyone doesn't use the patience and understanding they have to enjoy life and accept their flaws for what they are.

Love Love is a wonderful thing.

Drug Usage While I don't use myself, I respect that there are people out there that do. Not all drugs are bad for you, but all drugs have the potential to ruin people's lives once said drug habit becomes an addiction. I'm all for recreational drug use (i.e. smoking with your friends) as long as it isn't forced on me.

The Harvey Milk Institute I had to Google for this one, I'm sorry. I'm still not exactly sure what it is, but I'm thinking it's supporting gay rights and that's a wonderful thing.

Anti-Depressants When they aren't being abused, they're a wonderful thing. Not everyone is born happy but everyone deserves to be happy. I've been on anti-depressant medication and I really think that without that intervention, I wouldn't be alive right now, and for that I'm truly thankful.

Hot Topic I've only been to Hot Topic once and I bought a Motorhead t-shirt. The store was full of seven-year-old children wearing plaid overalls and ties. I was scared, seriously.

Creation of the World The Big Bang Theory. I'm scientific, not religious.

Describe....

What you would change about yourself
I'd like to possess more patience with the human race.

What you like about yourself Physically: I like my hair. Personality: I like that I don't take myself seriously.

How you dress Long-sleeved t-shirts, skirts, boots; band t-shirts, jeans; Renaissance dresses and knee-high boots; dress shirts with collars and dress pants; etc.

What pisses you off (3 Only) Stupidity. Ignorance. Vegans.

What Makes you happy (3 Only) Music. Love. Snow.

What makes you a mindfuck? I'm able to convince others that I care without actually caring.

A Recent Picture of You Will you settle for a picture of my newest tattoo instead?

A Picture of Anything Else

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments