just to clarify.
tune_me_out
mindfuck_

Hey everybody! It's an application!

THE APPLICATION

BASICS

Name / Nickname: Jessica (Jea)
Astrological Sign: Libra
City / State: Nashville, Tennessee (I'm not a hick.)

Favorite.....

Books that made the biggest impression and why

1. Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
2. A Separate Peace (Long story. I know a lot of people hate it, but I love it.)
3. From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler... it's been a while since I've read it, but I thought it was good
4. Call of the Wild. I cried. Really hard.

Movies You Idolize
1. Highway
2. Dogma
3. SLC Punk (even though I'm not a punk)
4. 28 Days Later simply because it scared the living shit out of me.

Bands You Lust After (Sorry they're not all that obscure...)
1. The Rasmus
2. Bowling For Soup
3. Lennon (not technically a band, an artist...)
4. Tenacious D (Jack Black is amazing, I don't care what anybody says)

Things you do better than anyone else Come on....be honest
1. Proofread stuff
2. Listen to my friends' problems
3. Obsess
4. Make brownies
5. Um... have curly hair? o_O

Artists you like Like visual artists... not musical
1. Salvador Dali
2. Darren Waterston
3. Dante Gabriel Rosetti

Opinions

Be honest here, don't just put what you think will get you in.Please put your views..not just yes or no.

Your Politics: I think I'm a libertarian. You know, big ideas, very little motivation. I don't really keep up. Bush is too violent for me. Homosexuals should be allowed to get married. The usual stuff.

Suicide: Personally I'd never do it. Though I appreciate the kind of pain some people have to go through in their lives, humans were equipped with the capacity to live through most of it.

Love: It most definitely exists. I think pain has to come from love at some point in every relationship. And I think there's one person you will fall in love with for the rest of your life... the whole "somebody for everybody" thing.

Drug Usage: Not for me, but I'm not about to push my beliefs on anybody else. I can definitely understand why people smoke pot, but stuff like heroin... I don't really get it.

The Harvey Milk Institute: I'm not going to lie and say I know what that means.

Anti-Deppressants: I guess they help some people who actually need them... but the only experience I've had with them is people selling them at school. :/

Hot Topic: Overpriced. I shop there sometimes, only because I can't find what I want anywhere else. It's just like any other store--if you shop there because you like what they have, fine. If you shop there because the people you want approval from like what they have, that's not a good thing.

Creation of the World: I think some kind of higher power started the whole thing, after that, evolution, the big bang, that took over. I can't even begin to explain my "religious" views.

Describe....

What you would change about yourself:
I hate my acne. And I could lose about ten pounds.

What you like about yourself: My sense of humour and my ability to read people like a book. Also my hair.

How you dress: How I feel when I wake up. A lot of what I wear is black, but I wouldn't consider myself a Goth. I definitely wouldn't call myself "punk," though I wear bracelets a lot. Most of my favorite clothes look like hippie stuff. But I don't smoke weed, so I don't think I'm a hippie... it's hard to classify me by my looks.

What pisses you off (3 Only): 1) Willful ignorance. 2) Exceptionally bad grammar. 3) People worrying too much about labels.

What Makes you happy (3 Only): 1) Being in love. 2) Pixie Stix. 3) Dogs.

What makes you a mindfuck? One time I had a conversation arguing the parameters of reality at one o'clock in the morning. It was so intense that I was crying and I don't know why. I fuck with my mind, therefore I am a mindfuck.

A Recent Picture of You (Forgive me here. It's a bad picture. I just don't keep a lot of them around.)

A Picture of Anything Else

Yeah, so I didn't take the picture.
It's the Buddy Christ. Come on.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment