Marcia Elena (marciaelena) wrote in me_icons___,
Marcia Elena
marciaelena
me_icons___

• Mood:
Man. It's been over a year since I've posted a batch of icons. I guess I'm *really* not prolific, LOL.

Anyway, this is a very mixed batch, with icons from 5 different fandoms, most of which were made for various different challenges.

Please remember:

Comments are nice.
Credit me if you use any of my icons.
Don't customize; textless icons are not bases. Don't hotlink. Don't claim these as your own.

Supernatural:

01.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 02.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 03.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 04.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 05.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

06.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 07.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 08.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 09.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 10.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mad Men:

11.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 12.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 13.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 14.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 15.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

AtS:

16.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 17.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 18.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 19.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 20.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

21.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 22.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 23.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 24.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 25.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Firefly:

26.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 27.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 28.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 29.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

30.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 31.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 32.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Sarah Connor Chronicles:

33.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tags: ats, firefly, mad men, sarah connor chronicles, serenity, supernatural
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 24 comments