?

No account? Create an account
love hurts. post here. -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
love gets knifed

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

Hello Post [25 Apr 2004|09:14pm]
[ mood | lonely ]

Hello everyone. I am new this community so, I thought it best to introduce myself to everyone. My name is William and I am a twenty year old male. I am currently a student at Marshall University in Huntington, WV. My major is counseling and I am going for a minor in philosophy. The pictures I have posted are not of the greatest quality so, I will describe myself. I have blond hair, glasses, blue eyes, two earrings in my left ear, I am around 6'0", and I weigh around 230-240 lbs. (I think I carry it well, it makes me cuddly). I have been single for a couple of years now, my last relationship being while I was still in high school. I am a liberal in the political arena and a member of the Green Party of the U.S.A. My idea of a good date (I have many haha) would be: go to a movie, eat a meal at a resturant of your choice, find a clear field to sit in watch the sunset, and than spend the night stargazing and talking. I know it's a bit traditional, but I think it would allow two people to get to know each other and that is one of the greatest keys to a relationship in my eyes. If you have anything to ask, comment, whatever my AIM is TearsOfGlass13. Now for the pictures of poor quality.
Read more...Collapse )

4  Y  love

navigation
[ viewing | April 25th, 2004 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]