William Smalley (wjsmalley) wrote in lovegetsknifed_,
William Smalley
wjsmalley
lovegetsknifed_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Hello Post

Hello everyone. I am new this community so, I thought it best to introduce myself to everyone. My name is William and I am a twenty year old male. I am currently a student at Marshall University in Huntington, WV. My major is counseling and I am going for a minor in philosophy. The pictures I have posted are not of the greatest quality so, I will describe myself. I have blond hair, glasses, blue eyes, two earrings in my left ear, I am around 6'0", and I weigh around 230-240 lbs. (I think I carry it well, it makes me cuddly). I have been single for a couple of years now, my last relationship being while I was still in high school. I am a liberal in the political arena and a member of the Green Party of the U.S.A. My idea of a good date (I have many haha) would be: go to a movie, eat a meal at a resturant of your choice, find a clear field to sit in watch the sunset, and than spend the night stargazing and talking. I know it's a bit traditional, but I think it would allow two people to get to know each other and that is one of the greatest keys to a relationship in my eyes. If you have anything to ask, comment, whatever my AIM is TearsOfGlass13. Now for the pictures of poor quality.

title or description
title or description
title or description
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 4 comments