August 8th, 2004

do you agree with this???

i saw this on the here today, gone to hell site for GNR. someone posted this in the forum:

"Axl was/is the heart and soul of Guns N' Roses, without him, there is no guns... That's not to say that the rest of the old band aren't awesome and talented. They are. But Axl was the heart and soul of GN'R. Now I like Velvet Revolver album a lot. But I don't love it. I don't have the same emotional reaction to it that I have torwards GNR's music, and that includes the new songs by the new band.

When it comes to comming up with great lyrics, melodies, songs, emotion, and feeling, Axl Rose is the greatest singer/songwriter ever, bar none. Without Axl; Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steve can still make great music, but it's Axl that possesses the magic wand that makes it genius."

i'm sorry, but when i read that, i actually got pretty upset, because i personally think that that's being ignorant towards the other members... there ARE other members you know... lol

so am i the only one who doesn't agree with that at all??
  • Current Music
    GNR: Civil War

*lightbulb*

hey, do you think we should put a survey thang in this community? I know I usually join ones with them..b/c I like filling em out. haha..so ima loser. But that's just an idea.

.im out.
  • Current Music
    out ta get me--gnr
Slash kickin ass

hey

this is the coolest community! i can finally talk to people who are just as much in love with GNR as i am! ive been lookin all around but none of friends understands the concept of GNR being the best band in the world!
  • Current Music
    Guns n Roses