vauxthecorrine (vauxthecorrine) wrote in killer_icons_,
vauxthecorrine
vauxthecorrine
killer_icons_

• Mood:
  • Music:
yo it's Corrine, chaotic____
lj is a bitch and it won't let me log in at all..
soooo this is my new name thing.

icons for you.. :]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Avenged Sevenfold.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gerard Way.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fall Out Boy.
Wentz.
Trohman.
Shaant from Cute Is What We Aim For

Ville Valo
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cody from Sound The Alarm

lots of random crap, this i know.
well..
enjoy
comment
& credit. =]

next on the agenda: lyric icons.
if anyone has any specific lyrics/songs they want me to use
just let me know.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 9 comments