Requests are finished!
( Collapse )
Well, not really, but here are some bits and pieces of news:
1. New affiliate, caffeineproduct, and you MUST visit her. Her icons are fabulous!
2. You might have noticed the one post I have below of my first piece of fan art. I am going to delete that as soon as I get around to it, because I have made myself a personal fanart community, not unlike this one. So, visit invisibledraws, because I really need to get my art out! It's not the greatest but I'm improving. (If you are a mod from hpart, then that will be my place to post my art rather than here, just to let you know.)
3. I am flat out of ideas, so I am going to be taking requests in this post. I need the following:
URL for picture: you MUST provide this!
To be made heir to your throne: just kidding again, how about the solemn vow that you will not hotlink and you will credit me in keywords?
I will finish these about 4 days after you ask, because I have no idea what homework I will have this week.
So, have a go at it!
Character(s): Hermione, Harry, and Ron
Rating: G, baby!
Would you like constructive comments? yes, that would be helpful
Is this a WIP (Work In Progress)? perhaps...
Notes: Well, I feel accomplished. This is my first bit of Harry Potter fanart I've done, and I was pretty proud of it until today when I looked at it and said, "Man, this is all wrong." So I really need to know what you think, seeing as I'm pretty biased. It's just the trio, wearing non-Hogwarts-robes, in my long-limbed and long-nosed quirky cartoon style. Hope you like!
( Collapse )
To start off the new year, I have yet ANOTHER new style! This time there are 9 Dan, Rupert, and Emma icons.
( Collapse )
Whew, it's been aeons since I've updated... But, as always, I will spring back with something new! and exciting! and fresh! and full of chocolate!
Well, maybe not the chocolate but this certaintly is a new style. Minimalistic.
Oh yeah, and NO MORE HOTLINKING!!! If you do I will take your firstborn child. Seriously, people. Just save to your own computer! It's not that hard!
( Collapse )
Hi everybody! I have finally, FINALLY made a tutorial at the request of many.
Now, I usually love to search other’s tutorials to try different styles and all, but this is one I have coined and I have made up. So DO NOT STEAL IT. Use it for ideas. This same thing will not work on every picture you try. Just change it a bit to suit your needs. If I do see you completely recreating my icons, I will send my evil minions after you. Ha ha.
( Collapse )</span></span>
1. I got two new affiliates. everyboy is one, and her journal is absolutley fabulous! Her icons are for many different subjects, so go check her work out!
incarnatus is the other, and she is a very experienced icon-ist. She runs avada_challenge, I believe, so her stuff is gorgeous.
My other three afiliates are also great. peasanticons is wonderful, she has glorious work, but she's on hiatus right now. ickyblue has a million icons, I swear! If you are a Harry/Hermione shipper, then you will absolutley love her stuff. behind_thecuts is last but not least. She's got very nice things, from Lost and Harry Potter and other random movies.
2. You may have noticed (probably not, though!) that you were removed from the members list. Yes, sorry. I decided to once again go back to me being the only member. If you were on the members list previously then you are automatically now on the Watched By list.
I would love it if you watched/friended it though, if you haven't already. It lets me know how many people enjoy my work, and keeps it so I am "in charge", or so to say.
3. New layout, obviously! I love it, but I want to know what you think, so comment and let me know.
I will most likley have Pirates of the Caribbean icons up very soon, so check back! (And I need to make a resource list, I know, I know...)