for PS7 but works fine for Paintshop Pro too. =)
if you are a beginner at Photoshop/PSP, I mean really, really beginner, I don't recommend this tutorial.
okay, so firstly we have our screencap. [which I got from dj_capslock]
crop it the way you want.
1) Duplicate your layer twice. Set the 1st to Screen and the second to Soft Light.
2) New Fill Layer ; Colour Burn 100% - dff1ff.
3) New Fill Layer ; Soft Light 100% - c6b799.
4) New Fill Layer ; Soft Light 100% - ffe1fe.
5) Curves (Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Curves) ; RED - Input: 59, Output: 72.
6) Curves ; GREEN - Input: 60, Output: 68.
7) Curves ; BLUE - Input: 95, Output: 104.
and thats it.
*Please use other colours though, just so it makes it your own. =)