It's A Hard Day For Dreaming Again (morphineromance) wrote in i_am_so_rad__,
It's A Hard Day For Dreaming Again
morphineromance
i_am_so_rad__

• Music:

I'm So Effing Rad It Makes Me Sick

THE BASICS

Name: Kelsey
What you would rather your name be: I'm not sure, I like the name Jade alot.
Sexual preference: Heterosexual

FAVOURITES

10 Favourite bands (give or take a few): Silent Film Stars, The Appleseed Cast, Bury Your Dead, As I Lay Dying, Everytime I Die, Remembering Never, It Dies Today, With Honor, The Wallflowers, Smashing Pumpkins
3 Least Favourite bands: HORSE The Band, Ashlee Simpson & her "Band", Linkin Park
5 Favourite movies: Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind, A Beautiful Mind, Requiem For A Dream, A clockwork Orange, Welcome To The Doll House
2 Favourite books(put Catcher, Perks, A Clockwork and prepared to be rejected): Choke and Prozac Nation
Favourite food: Snack Packs
Favourite colour(s): Spring Green and Soft Pink
Favourite song lyric: Wow, that's really hard. Um..so I'll just put what's in my AIM profile, they're my favorite at the moment : "Life's A Drag, Let's Dance, Let's Fuck Tonight" -River City Rebels
Favourite article of clothing (picture if possible): My MSI Shirt : title or description
Favourite quote: "You Cannot Perceive Beauty But With A Serene Mind" - Henry David Thoreau
Favourite Pickup Line: If you don't wanna have kids with me, then why don't we just practice?

OPINIONS (elaborate, or get bitched at)

Gay marriage: We've been having a debate about this for 2 days in my speech and I'm one of 4 out of 20 something who supports it. I think no one has the right to tell you who you can love, male or female religous or not. And now that it's been proven that there is a gay gene I think some people should lay off homosexual rights unless it's to better them. Some girl who was against gay marriages said that when going ot heaven you could ask for forgivness, I don't think anyone should have to asked to be forgiven for who they loved! Ah that's such a touchy subject for me.
George W. Bush: I think he trys to be like his dad, he trys to up his dad one and always accomplish what his dad couldn't do while he was in office. He doesn't know what he is doing, he wants to make a name for himself while in office and he's going about it all wrong.
Self Mutilation: Um.. that's a touchy subject because I was a victim of it. And I don't mean I cut a small star into my skin, I mean that I would cut gashes into my body and hide them. I was so upset with everything around me, and my mom would never let me express myself in any way shape or for, so they only way I could let out how I felt would be through self mutilation. I had to get help for it, and I'm more comfortable with it now and I don't have as much trouble getting my point across with my mom. I think it's stupid when people do it as a self-decorating thing, it's just stupid and they don't understand the seriousness in it. Sorry for being so open.
Snow: Weee! It's snowing here now! I love it, we had 22 inches at Christmas and it was awesome!! I love snow.
Emo: It was a form of music, and then it became a fasion statement. It's pointless to turn music into fasion. I think people should stop labeling themself emo and just keep it a music form.
True Love: I've never experienced it, I can't say if it's a good or bad thing, but I hurt as much as it hurts it was worth it.
Life after Death: I believe in reincarnation of the body. I believe that your body goes through cycles and your next life form depends on how good you've done in your previous life and eventually you'll reach your Nirvana. I took a religons class and having not come up with any religous background it was a really intresting thing.
The mods here:Toxic_Loser; I love her picture with the bandana. Unknown_Vanity: Looks like this girl who used to live down the street from me when I lived in a diffrent down, I was always envious of her barbies! haha!. SuchAHeavyHeart: I love the picture with the mirror. Disconn3ct3d: I like your pictures, they seem so serious.
Rant on anything you feel strongly about: People who complain at the memers of a community for saying no about them. I think it's pointless for someone to yell at a member of a RAITING COMMUNITY when they judged them with constructive criticism. They're so stupid for thinking they would ever win an argument like that. It's stupid haha.. it's like that banner that says "Arguing On The Internet Is Like Running In The Special Olympics.. Even If You Win, You're Still A Loser"

THIS OR THAT(and explain why)

Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi
Hugs or Kisses: Hugs
Day or Night: Night
Math or English: English.. well, Literature actually
Boxers or Briefs: Boxers

WORD ASSOCIATION

Uber: Candy
Rad:Bouncing Souls
Box:Heart-Shapped Box
Sock:Wool
Clown:Snow flake
Britney Spears:Ewwwwwww!
Perplex:Anorexic

MISCELLANEOUS

What makes you so amazingly rad? Hm.. well I"m so rad more rad than your dad if I were a fabric I"d be plaid everyone know that plaid is rad I think about you and I go mad! Also.. I"m a sexy bitch *growl!*
Tell us one secret: I like John Mayer! Ah..! haha! No one knows that
Make us laugh:
title or description
Who seems like the raddest mod? That's hard to say, because obviously they all are, but I"d have to say Toxic_Loser for the bandana.
Why do you want to join this community? Because that has to be the coolest background I've ever seen!
Where did you hear about us from?</> Someone promoted in my community
Promote us in two places (and provide links):
http://www.livejournal.com/community/xmyxemotionx/33704.html
http://www.livejournal.com/community/___promotex/821936.html

PICTURES

One 100x100:
title or description

and 3-10 other pics:

title or description

title or description

I stole that off a pole at the end of my street about 2 years ago and just found it.

title or description

title or description

title or description

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 26 comments