hororpoptragedy (hororpoptragedy) wrote in i_am_so_rad__,
hororpoptragedy
hororpoptragedy
i_am_so_rad__

• Mood:
  • Music:

well...blah.

This was harder than I thought. >_<

Seriously, this was very hard, because the more I think about it, there isn't anyone that I really look up to or want to be like. But after a lot more thinking, I finally found someone who I thought was cool, and that I could possibly see me modeling myself after. Who? Jeff Yanchus. No, I don't have a picture of him, because I'm low-tech, as is he, and he's of low profile. But the man was my civics teacher, is my politics teacher, and was the first teacher I ever encountered at John F Ross. He was supportive of me when I went for surgery, and encouraged me to do the best I could possibly do. He has said I'm his favourite student...but that's debatable. He lost his brother to cancer as a kid and has never failed to support the cause. He is also a strong supporter of the Steven Truscott case. He always questions all the facts that are given to him, and finds a way to make everything fun. I know it sounds gay to say that one of my teachers is my idol, but honestly, he...and my grandma, are as close as it gets. But my Grandma is a whole other can of worms...so yeah. That's it. Later all.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

THIS COMMUNITY IS NOW CLOSED...DUE TO ME BEING A CUNT FACE BITCH!!!

• (no subject)

I dyed my hair!! it looks so cool, my friend Dana did it, and neither of us are hairdressers.. it turned out amazing!! i think anyway.. look for…

• Happy Birth Day Darling...

Yeah so I havent ben On hear an awile Im loveing the Ninja Turtle Back round its makeing me Happy in My paints well I hope you all had a wonderfull V…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 10 comments

• (no subject)

THIS COMMUNITY IS NOW CLOSED...DUE TO ME BEING A CUNT FACE BITCH!!!

• (no subject)

I dyed my hair!! it looks so cool, my friend Dana did it, and neither of us are hairdressers.. it turned out amazing!! i think anyway.. look for…

• Happy Birth Day Darling...

Yeah so I havent ben On hear an awile Im loveing the Ninja Turtle Back round its makeing me Happy in My paints well I hope you all had a wonderfull V…