unkn0wn_vanity (unkn0wn_vanity) wrote in i_am_so_rad__,
unkn0wn_vanity
unkn0wn_vanity
i_am_so_rad__

• Mood:
  • Music:

Theme-a-roo

I actually thought very long and hard about this... and I really have no "idols." Sure, I like bands and whatever...but i wouldn't idolize them. So, i went out and found the closest possible thing...

This is my cousin Amy

amy1.gif

She has great morals. A great mind. And values everything and anything in life. I have always looked up to her, and what she does, and i think i always will. Although we have both grown up (she's seven years older than me), we still take time out of our lives for each other. She always takes me out for my birthday, even when I say not to do anything special.

I basically grew up with her, my aunt (or dads sister) is very close with my mom, so Amy always babysat me, and she's the closest thing i'll ever have to a sister. Anyhow...thats all....and because the other picture is to scary i'll post another one.

amy2.gif

kay...now back to our regular programming...
-Katie

Subscribe

• (no subject)

THIS COMMUNITY IS NOW CLOSED...DUE TO ME BEING A CUNT FACE BITCH!!!

• (no subject)

I dyed my hair!! it looks so cool, my friend Dana did it, and neither of us are hairdressers.. it turned out amazing!! i think anyway.. look for…

• Happy Birth Day Darling...

Yeah so I havent ben On hear an awile Im loveing the Ninja Turtle Back round its makeing me Happy in My paints well I hope you all had a wonderfull V…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 1 comment