• Music:

Status Quo - Chapter Eigth.

Title: Status Quo.
Lenght: Chaptered/Ongoing.
Author: greenduckii  
Genre: Romance/Angst/Failed comedy?
Pairing(s): YooSu/YunJae.
Rating: PG-13 (Language/Abusive themes)
WARNING!! This story shall/will contain abuse.
A/N: I tried to write a summary... but they all sounded gay and cliche

Status Quo.

Chapter Eight.

Jaejoong sat on the garden bench in the cold night air. He pulled a cigarette from the packet, placing it between his lips before lighting it and inhaling deeply. His mind was running crazy and he felt like he was in a daze, how could this happen? Jaejoong could feel tears prick his eyes and he took another long drag, feeling it run down his throat, calming his shaking insides. Exhaling, he watched the gray smoke swirl through the air and vanish. Images of Junsu’s beaten body clouded his mind. He knew something had been wrong, but he had no idea it was this intense. Tears slipped down his cheeks and a soft sob escaped his lips.

Suddenly Jaejoong could feel a presence behind him, turning he found Yunho standing awkwardly.

“Please not now, Yunho.” He took another long drag as Yunho sat down next to him.

“Got a light?” Jaejoong handed over his lighter, to caught up in his thoughts to pick up on the almost friendly behaviour of the other. “Thanks.”

Silence and smoke filled the air around them. Yunho turned to look at Jaejoong, and for the first time he noticed how attractive the latter actually was. His dirty blonde hair framed his face perfectly, flawless pale skin, big doe eyes, his sharp nose and plump pink lips. Yunho watched as Jaejoong raised the cigarette to his lips and took a drag. Yunho found it strangely attractive.

“What are you staring at?” Jaejoong snapped Yunho from his thoughts.

“Huh?”

“You were staring at me and it’s starting to freak me out.”

“As if I would stare at that nasty growth you call a face.” Yunho snapped back. A pang of guilt rushing through him. Why did he have to make it hard for him even when he knew what he was going through? Old habits die hard?

“I’m not in the mood for another argument, so please don’t.”

Yunho had never heard Jaejoong sound so weak and vulnerable, it made his heart clench (in a none homosexual kinda way).

“Sorry...”

Jaejoong looked up, shock written across his face. Had Jung Yunho – the biggest asshole on earth – just apologise to him?

“Why do we fight, Jaejoong? I mean, I know you annoy the shit out of me, but why?” It was a serious question, Yunho honestly couldn’t think of an answer. Yoochun’s interrogation had got him thinking. Not about his homosexual feeling for Jaejoong – he had none, he was straight after all – but as to why they had always fought. Then, after over hearing Junsu’s little confession, he was feeling even more self conscious about his own behaviour.

“I don’t know. You’ve always treated me like this, ever since Min and I first became friends...”

Yunho took a drag of his smoke and the feel back into silence, both lost in their own thoughts.

Taking one final puff, Yunho butted out his smoke, looking at Jaejoong as he did the same.

“So...” Yunho began, unsure what he was meant to say or do.

“If you’re about to suggest that we become friends and embrace, I will have to have you committed.” Jaejoong spoke starring at Yunho strangely.

Yunho chuckled, “Not quite, but maybe we could call it a truce? You know, start being civil?”

Shock overtook Jaejoong’s features but he nodded slowly. Yunho breathing a sigh of relief.

“But, can I ask... what has bought about this sudden change?”

What could Yunho say? – ‘Oh, I just found out that your best friend, the one who I have spent years ridiculing , is an assault and rape victim.’? Maybe not.

“Um, Yoochun and Changmin’s nagging mostly. I guess I sorta caved?”

The blonde boy nodded slowly, a look of suspicion on his face.   

“Anyway, I’m off to bed before Yoochun starts to think I have snuck into Changmin’s room to smother you while you sleep.” Standing Yunho looked down at the elder boy a smirk on his face.

“Oh move on, it was one time!”

Yunho scoffed in astonishment, “You still tried!”

Rolling his eyes Jaejoong walked past Yunho and headed off to bed.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

When Jaejoong opened Changmin’s door, he found asleep on the bed, a small space left on Junsu’s left side for him. He turned off the lights and climbed into bed, cuddling up to Junsu, who stiffened slightly before relaxing back into his hold. Junsu was fully dressed now but Jaejoong could still see how small and fragile he looked, something he had never noticed before.

Thoughts of what Junsu had been through and Yunho’s odd behaviour plagued his mind for what felt like hours before his eyes finally fell heavy and he gave into exhaustion.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Okay so I know this is WAY short and has taken FOREVER for me to get up and I’m really sorry. It’s been crazy busy here with school and family and friends. And to top it all of LJ has been playing up like a bitch for the past two weeks!! But I really wanted to get up something while I could, just to say I’m still alive!!

I will post the next LONGER chapter probably Thursday or Friday!

Anyways I also posted character profiles on my journal, so please check it out!! >.<

Tags: author: g, genre: drama, genre: humor, genre: romance, length: chaptered, pairing: yoochun/junsu, pairing: yunho/jaejoong, rating: pg-13
Subscribe

• [FIC] Milk Residue

Title: Milk Residue Pairing: Yunho/Jaejoong Rating: Explicit Length: Chaptered Summary: Jaejoong doesn't even like sports and he's pretty sure…

• [fic] forgotten season (2)

Title: forgotten season [2] Pairing: YunJae Rating: PG Length: one shot (555 words) Genre: gen The man with the kind hands was called Yunho.…

• [fic] forgotten season

Title: forgotten season Rating: PG Length: one shot (527 words) Genre: angst The very first time somebody touched him in kindness was still…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 5 comments