• Music:

Status Quo - Chapter Six.

Title: Status Quo.
Lenght: Chaptered/Ongoing.
Author: greenduckii 
Genre: Romance/Angst/Failed comedy?
Pairing(s): YooSu/YunJae.
Rating: PG-13 (Language/Abusive themes)
WARNING!! This story shall/will contain abuse.
A/N: I tried to write a summary... but they all sounded gay and cliche

Status Quo.

Chapter Six.

That night after school Junsu headed home telling Jaejoong and Changmin he wasn’t feeling well. When he arrived home the house was empty, his father wasn’t due home for another couple of hours. Junsu had the house to himself. He loved this time. Heading straight to his bedroom Junsu made him self comfortable in front of his keyboard. The next few hours flew by, spending his time scribbling down lyrics and music, his angelic voice filling the room. When Junsu finally glanced up at the clock his heart froze and face paled, his father was due home any minute. Standing, Junsu ran to the kitchen and began to prepare his fathers meal. Not even ten minutes later headlights pulled up the drive way signifying his fathers return. Junsu continued to work as fast as he could, praying his father was in a good mood. He was proved other wise when the front door slammed closed.

“Where’s our dinner?” Junsu turned from the stove to be greeted by a very unhappy looking father. Hodong stood behind him, giving Junsu a sleazy smile when he looked at him.

“S-sorry. I’m almost finishes, I’ll bring it in to you when-“

“Excuse me? You mean to tell me, the one simple task you do in this house is making dinner and you haven’t done it yet?” Junsu’s father had moved closer, cornering him in the small kitchen.

“N-no, I have. I just-“ Once again Junsu was cut short, this time by a solid blow to the stomach. Junsu hunched over, trying to breath through the pain only to receive another blow, this time knocking him down.

“The only thing you have to do is have dinner ready by the time I get home! Are you so fucking useless you can’t even do that?” He towered over Junsu, voice raised and landed a hard kick right in his gut.

“You’re just like your slut of a mother, fucking useless!” He continued to land blow after blow. Junsu shifted, trying to protect himself from the hits only to be struck from another angle. He remained as silent as possible, only releasing a howl of pain when a blow connected with his face, blood spilled from his nose. The abuse continued for what felt like hours, stopping right before Junsu thought he would pass out.

“We’re going out. Clean yourself up.” His father said, spitting on him before he left through the front door. Junsu looked up to see Hodong smirk down at him before he too headed out to the car. Laying there for what felt forever, Junsu tried to steady his harsh breathing before stumbling his way to the bathroom.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hodong came into his room again that night, a smirk on his face. Junsu cried the entire time.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

The next morning Junsu woke up relieved he didn’t have to work the morning shift. He was stiff and sore and covered in bruises. Junsu has a free period that morning, so he took his time getting ready, covering any visible marks with foundation. Tears flooded his eyes as he stared into the mirror, his body was sore from both his father and Hodong. Wiping his tears he grabbed his bag and headed to the bus stop.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Junsu was late to second period, arriving almost half way through the lesson. He apologised to the teacher before going over to a station to begin his work.

Pulling out his small black notebook Junsu flipped through to the next blank page. His notebook was his life, a form of expression. Filled with music, photos and sketches. It told the story of his life but without words. Photos and colour expressing the good times with his friends and sketches, dark and full of pain screaming his hidden secrets. Only the people closest  and most trusted got to see inside, and even then it was only glimpses in passing.

Looking down at this keyboard, tears pricked his eyes as memories of the night before invaded his head. Melodies and music screaming to escape. Grabbing a pen, Junsu’s hand flew over the paper and danced over keys. Almost fifteen minutes later Junsu had the lyrics down and was tinkering with the music when he felt a presence behind him. Turning in his seat he looked up at Yoochun, his mouth moved.

Junsu quickly pulled his headphones from his ears. “Huh?”

A small chuckle escaped Yoochun’s mouth at the cute reaction. “I said, I didn’t think you were going to show.”

It was a statement not a question, unsure how to answer Junsu just offered a weak smile. As much as he loved Yoochun, he just didn’t feel like talking much today.

“So, about yesterday. Are you okay?” Junsu’s heart froze. Yoochun couldn’t possibly know! But then he remembered the whole coffee incident.

“Oh... yeah. I-i’m fine.” Sensing Junsu’s some what cold attitude, Yoochun let him return to his work. Promising to talk to him later.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Mr Lee was absent from English that day, leaving a substitute in his place with instruction for the class to use the lesson for their group project.

Jaejoong could sense something was wrong with Junsu’s mood, promising himself he would leave it till he was feeling better. They collected their books before moving to the back table where Yoochun and Yunho sat.

“Yay! Even more time we have to spend with fag one and fag two.” Yunho muttered once they had sat down. Junsu kept his gaze low. He hated the feeling inside him – he felt alone and insecure. Even more he hated the self pity he felt, there were others worse off than him, right? He could be dead... but would that really be so bad? He was clearly unwanted – he was a burden to Jaejoong and Changmin, his father hated him, everyone at school, even his mother. Not to mention Hodong. Once again tears pricked his eyes, one over spilling and sliding down his cheek. Rushing to wipe it away, Junsu became angry at himself for crying, for being so weak.

“Junsu? ...Junsu?”

Junsu looked up, realising he had zoned out. Jaejoong, Yoochun and Yunho were all staring at him.

“Hey, you okay?” Jaejoong asked, serious worry in his voice.

“Yeah, sorry. Just don’t feel to well.”

“Do you wanna go home early?” Jaejoong raised a hand to his forehead.

“NO!” Yoochun and Yunho looked shocked at Junsu’s sudden out burst, but Jaejoong knew home had something to do with his mood, “I mean, I have to work tonight.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, don’t worry.”

Junsu remained quite for the rest of the day – even at work. Jaejoong and Changmin only continued to worry.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hodong didn’t come that night. Junsu felt so relieved, he cried.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

A/N: Chapter six!! So this chapter is sorta angsty...

I hope everyone likes it though. I will try to post again tomorrow!! XXDDD

Thanks for reading!! XOXOXOX

Tags: author: g, genre: drama, genre: humor, genre: romance, length: oneshot, pairing: yoochun/junsu, pairing: yunho/jaejoong
Subscribe

• [FIC] Milk Residue

Title: Milk Residue Pairing: Yunho/Jaejoong Rating: Explicit Length: Chaptered Summary: Jaejoong doesn't even like sports and he's pretty sure…

• Tea For Two

Title: Tea For Two Length: Oneshot Pairing(s): Yunho/Jajeoong Genre: Fluff Rating: G Tea For Two

• [fic] forgotten season (2)

Title: forgotten season [2] Pairing: YunJae Rating: PG Length: one shot (555 words) Genre: gen The man with the kind hands was called Yunho.…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 4 comments