Status Quo - Chapter One.

Title: Status Quo.
Length: Chaptered/Ongoing
Author: greenduckii 
Genre: Romance/Angst/Failed comedy?
Pairing(s): YooSu/YunJae
Rating: PG? (Language) 
A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOOCHUN!!
Disclaimer: I don't own the boys (sadly) only the story line.
WARNING!! This story will contain abuse.

Status Quo.

Chapter 1

“You pathetic little freak!”

Kim Junsu knelt on the cold floor, hands scrambling to collect his fallen books, gathering them in a small pile; he went to stand only to have them kicked from his hands again.

“You dirty little bastard!” Yunho yelled at him, he kept his head down as recollected his belongings. He could feel them staring at him, hear them laughing, egging Yunho on. The large crowd continued to grow – this wasn’t the time Junsu had had a run in with the ‘popular’ crowd, they were always harassing him, yelling harsh comments and pulling horrible pranks. Jung Yunho was usually the leader of these vicious attacks, armed with two or more of his ‘possie’. Park Yoochun, the other leader of the gang usually hung back, breaking it up before it went to far, but Yoochun wasn’t here today so the abuse just continued.

“What? Got nothing to say, bitch?!” Yunho asked, his friends snickering at his remark. Junsu lifted his gaze and meet Yunho’s face before looking back down.

“Yeah, didn’t think so.” He turned around to his friends, high-fiving them and laughing. Turning back to Junsu, Yunho kicked one of Junsu’s books sending it skidding across the floor. “Pa-the-tic.” Yunho sounded out before laughing.

All of a sudden the crowd began to part, students being shoved violently, some even being pushed over, till one very angry looking Kim Jaejoong elbowed his way to the front.

“Jung Yunho! You fucking PRICK!” Jaejoong stormed forward to Junsu’s side, closely followed by Shim Changmin. Jaejoong marched straight up to Yunho pushing him roughly, causing him to stumble back a few steps.

“I swear to god, you stupid ass, if you go near him ONCE more, I will KILL you!” Jae said harshly while Changmin helped Junsu to collect his books.

“HA! As if I’m afraid of a nancy boy like you.” Yunho scoffed, only to flinch when Jaejoong raised his fist ready to strike.

“Hyung!” Changmin called, “You promised you wouldn’t hit him again.”

Sighing Jaejoong lowered his fist, “You’re so lucky your brother is one of my best friends,” He gritted out, “but I swear, go near Junsu again and nothing will save you, got it?”

Jaejoong walked back to Junsu, hugging him tightly, he kissed his cheek, stroking his back soothingly.

“Thanks, hyung.” Junsu muttered, hiding his face in Jaejoong’s shoulder.

“Whatever, cock sucker.” Yunho muttered.

Immediately Jaejoong released Junsu, turning to Changmin, he muttered a quick ‘sorry Minnie’ before anyone could say anything Jaejoong had spun round, charging forward, thrusting his fist in front of him, landing a solid blow square on Yunho’s cheek, knocking him down.

“Asshole.” Jaejoong muttered, breathing harshly before returning back to his friends and leaving.

“I’m sorry, Su hyung.” Changmin spoke after they had left the large crowd of students.

“Don’t be Minnie, had nothing to do with you.” Junsu replied patting Changmin’s back.

“Yeah, it’s not your fault your brothers an asshole.” Jaejoong sighed, causing Changmin to frown.

“Hyung, he’s still my brother and I swear he’s never like that to me, it’s only, well when you guys are around.”

“Yeah, I repeat, asshole.” Jaejoong retorted as they reached their lockers.

Junsu rolled his eyes, “Jae hyung, leave Changmin alone, really it’s alright,” Jaejoong sighed at this, “anyways, what class do you have now?”

“Oh, I have math, we’re doing trigonometry this week.” Changmin smiled brightly, pulling out his huge ass math text book.

“OH YAY!” Jaejoong said sarcastically, “Gosh Min, I don’t get why you like all that complicated math crap, I mean seriously.” Junsu chuckled and Changmin rolled his eyes.

“Oh my dear sweet hyung, it’s only complicated to those with brains the size of a cube of cheese.”

“Why you rude little shit!” Jaejoong slammed his locker shut before punching Changmin in the arm, only to be hit back harder.

“YAH! You can’t hit me back! You insulted me!” He shrieked, once again hitting Changmin and once again he received another blow.

“Okay you two, break it up,” Junsu cut in, “Jae hyung, we have English now.”

“Oh goodie, we have class with the asshole! HIZARE!!” Another blow landed on Jaejoong’s arm, this time from Junsu.

“Hyung don’t be rude.” Jaejoong just rolled his eyes, biding goodbye to Changmin before they all headed off to class.

(Year 12 English class.)

“Okay class, today we will be continuing with your assignments, please get back into your pairs.” Mr Lee announced, the class burst into chatter as people moved to their partners and rearranged tables.

Jaejoong swivelled his chair turning to face Junsu, “I thought we had finished the pairs stuff last lesson?” He questioned, opening his work book.

“Okay that’s enough chatter!” Mr Lee spoke again, the class falling silent, “Okay, I will give 15 minutes to finish off the pairs work and then we will be joining into groups of four.”

“Do we get to choose the groups?” A student from the back asked.

“No, I have already chosen, done alphabetically,” The class groaned and muttered, “I know, I know, but you got to choose your pairs, so everyone has a friend. Anyway, does anybody actually need more time to finish that work?” The class remained silent, “....good. Okay, groups...” Mr Lee began to ratal off name, finally he came to theirs, “Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu, you are with.....Jung Yunho and Park Yoochun,”

“Oh please, tell me he is kidding?” Jaejoong groaned turning around to see Yunho and Yoochun still sitting in their chairs.

“Guess not,” Junsu replied just as un-enthused, “looks like we’re going to them.”

“Like hell we are!” Jaejoong protested, sitting firmly in his seat.

“Hyung, please don’t  start.”

“Jaejoong, Junsu, what are you waiting for? Go get into your group.” Mr Lee interrupted.

“Mr Lee, is there any chance we could change-“

“Nope.” He cut Jaejoong short.

Jaejoong banged his head on his desk, sighing loudly. Junsu chuckled, patting the older boys back.

“Come on Jae hyung, quicker we get this finished the better.”

Reluctantly Jaejoong stood, following Junsu  to the back table where Yunho and Yoochun sat.

Yunho looked up smirking, “Took your time.” He tusked.

“Why you arrogant prick!” Jaejoong raised his fist, ready to wipe the smirk of the bastards face, but Junsu quickly grabbed it.

“Hyung, calm down.” Yunho flinched like a little girl.

Sighing Jaejoong pulled over a chair, sitting next to Junsu and across from Yunho. “Pussy.” He muttered, Junsu and Yoochun held back a laugh.

It was silent for a few minutes before Junsu spoke up.

“So....umm, have you finished your pairs work?”

His reply was Yunho flinging a sheet of paper in his face. A loud bang sounded as Jaejoong slammed his fist down on the table, ready to fight, but before he could speak, Yoochun’s husky voice stoped him.

“That’s enough Yunho, stop acting like a child.” He looked at Yunho as he spoke, then turning a soft smile to Junsu. Junsu felt his cheeks warm and he lowered his gaze to the work sheet.

“Traitor.” Yunho muttered, but was paid no mind.

So I am unbelievably nervous. This is my first time posting a story ANYWHERE!!
I hope someone reads it and I hope that if you do, you like it.
Please excuse me if I suck.

Tags: author: g, genre: angst, genre: drama, genre: humor, genre: romance, length: chaptered, pairing: yoochun/junsu, pairing: yunho/jaejoong, rating: pg-13
Subscribe

• [FIC] Milk Residue

Title: Milk Residue Pairing: Yunho/Jaejoong Rating: Explicit Length: Chaptered Summary: Jaejoong doesn't even like sports and he's pretty sure…

• Tea For Two

Title: Tea For Two Length: Oneshot Pairing(s): Yunho/Jajeoong Genre: Fluff Rating: G Tea For Two

• [fic] forgotten season (2)

Title: forgotten season [2] Pairing: YunJae Rating: PG Length: one shot (555 words) Genre: gen The man with the kind hands was called Yunho.…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 17 comments

• [FIC] Milk Residue

Title: Milk Residue Pairing: Yunho/Jaejoong Rating: Explicit Length: Chaptered Summary: Jaejoong doesn't even like sports and he's pretty sure…

• Tea For Two

Title: Tea For Two Length: Oneshot Pairing(s): Yunho/Jajeoong Genre: Fluff Rating: G Tea For Two

• [fic] forgotten season (2)

Title: forgotten season [2] Pairing: YunJae Rating: PG Length: one shot (555 words) Genre: gen The man with the kind hands was called Yunho.…