Time and time again, the moderators have made posts reminding members of the rules; as tiring as it is for members to continually see these posts, these rules are still being broken daily. This is frankly unacceptable and we'd like to remind all members that to be a member of this community, you must read and abide to both the community rules and the tag, rating and posting guidelines. These are resources to help you, and we highly encourage everyone to check these rules and guidelines before posting.
5. All fanworks must contain a valid rating (G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17), both in the post content and in the tags. Fanworks should have only one rating; for chaptered works, rate by chapter. If there is not a tag for your rating, it is not a valid rating.
8. Do not change the default font size, family or color outside of the cut. Remove all font and span tags from your entry before posting.
10. All entries must be tagged. Again, see the guidelines for more details as to how to tag your post.
If your post was deleted, it:
- contained infractions that were not corrected within 48 hours, or
- broke two or more rules, or
- contained disallowed content (such as a poll, character biographies, an advertisement, or a request), or
- broke any number of rules and was made by a member who has already accumulated three strikes.
Once more, all requests of any nature should be posted to dbskficfinders. Note that the usual community rules (no font changes, tag your entry, &c.) do apply, and infractions at dbskficfinders are recorded.
If you have any questions the rules and guidelines cannot address, feel free to contact a moderator.