August 18th, 2008

김준수: anywhere.

[chapter fic - 3] stuttering (pg) jaejoong/changmin

stuttering
[part 3]
Jaejoong/Changmin, Yunho/everyone, Yoochun/Junsu, etcetera; rated PG for now; drama, romance, angst, general. ghost!universe! \o/
It's odd, but Changmin gets used to living with a ghost far too easily for his liking.

Prepare to face my writing in all it's unedited, twelve A.M. glory. Also, warnings for cliches etc. I'll redeem myself soon, promise.

For trolleys.

- [1] [2]-

It's odd, but Changmin gets used to living with a ghost far too easily for his liking.
Ondubu - i am sexxy in glasses yo

(no subject)

Title: Seven Thirteen
Author: akagasuki
Form: One-shot
Pairing: Yunho/Jaejoong
Rating: PG
Genre: General, fluff, AU
A/N: Dedicated to all you sweetie pies that read my work and allow me to wake up to wonderful comments
esp. imie_schweetzel, cherryhatescake, chloe1910, blinkable & jakiwumi

Nonchalant Behaviour [ Nonchalant rush sequel ]

Title: Nonchalant Behaviour
Pairings: Jaejoong x Yunho [YUNJAE/JAEHO]
Rating:  Pg-13 [if any more, you will be notified :D]
Warnings:  YAOI ! so if you don't enjoy it much, ignore this.
Genre: Romance/Comedy/Fluff
A/N:
First off, don't think i'm plagiarizing from the 'original' posted under hug community as well. after all, nonchalant rush by bunni102 was
plagiarized from http://winglin.net/fanfic/nonchalant [you must read that before you read this, or atleast the re-cap] and hasn't been properly credited or CREDITED at ALL. furthermore, i've said enough. and now i present to you to the actual forewords of NONCHALANT BEHAVIOUR (C).
we hope to get you drain bamaged as you read this. ;)
Summary: During his childhood, Jaejoong has been diagnosed with Schizophrenia. An incurable disease/disorder. Due to that, he's been discovering voices inside of his head. You can easily distinguish which is which. Out of the three voices, there is Changmin. He tries to separate what's real and not, only to have Junsu [the most unrealistic, positive] or Yoochun's [perverted, grumpy- sometimes lazy] opinions controlling Jaejoong himself.

Collapse )
Collapse )
ChangKyu - silly hug

[FIC] Remember Me // JaeMin // prologue (PG)

Title: Remember Me [prologue/?]
Author: theresa_lynne
Pairing: JaeMin
Genre: Drama/Romance
Rating: PG (will go up to NC-17 in later chapters)
Disclaimer: I do not own anyone mentioned in this fic. All characters mentioned are works of fiction based around real people who may or may not have completely different feelings than what is described in this story.
Summary: Everyone thinks Changmin is crazy, and maybe he is. He's got a best friend that only he can see and he's not sure why. One day when his curiosity gets the better of him and he begins to question, his best friend disappears. Forced to move on with the rest of his life, Changmin is determined to forget and chaulk it up to a wild imagination. But what about his promise to find his best friend again someday and what happens if and when he does?

A/N: Yes! Inspiration hath struck. I can't believe I am writing another chapter fic. I'm so excited. I hope you guys can give me some good feedback on this. I've got the first two chapters written and I haven't a clue how long it will be.

( Come find me again someday, okay? )

to err or not to err + Tainted By You PDF LINK

to err or not to err
Pairing: kim jaejoong and jung yunho [jaeho]
Genre: romance
Beta-ed: starry1
Summary: credibility and faith, I want my heart to love him just like he did with his.
Dedication: My top darlings in the whole world, tvxq_oppa, dorkii_simba and emda, jaeho winks?

credibility and faith, I want my heart to love him just like he did with his

--------

The whole fiction, Tainted By You, had been recently updated.
I have uploaded a PDF Link that doesn’t require anyone to add me as friend to read my locked chapters in my LJ.

HERE
yoosu

Day Moon Ch. 26b

Title: Day Moon
Length: Incomplete (I predict about 30 chapters)
Genre: Action/Adventure, Drama, Angst, Humor, Romance, Fantasy, Modern, Yaoi, AU
Rating: PG15
Main Pairings: YooSu, YunJae, SiMin
Side Pairings: LeeHee, EunMyv
Hints of: MinSu, LeeMyv, LeeHyuk
Summary: A love bite, that left a bit too deep of an impact. A meeting that started the hatred. A truth revealed that started the compassion. An attack that threatened their lives. Will they ever have the chance at finding out what it is, that they feel? Or will the new war end it before it even began?

Having a hyperventilating Yunho barge into your room isn't exactly the best way to regain full consciousness, but it was damn efficient.

Ashes to Ashes

Title: Ashes to Ashes
Author: Corpus Delicti
Rating:
Pg-13
Length: One-shot
Summary: Maybe, no matter what I think, I’ll always be addicted to the false hope of a Disney faerie tale.
Genre:
Angst-y-ish…
Pairings:
Jaejoong-centric; mentioning of YunJae.
Author Notes: Written for Chantal (chants_xan) for her birthday. I love you darling!

Ashes to Ashes