• Mood:
  • Music:

-*New*-

&APPLICATION;
*Basics
Name: Crystal
Sex:Yes please! lol j/k... I'm Female

*Favorites
5 Bands/Singers:Linkin Park, Spineshank,The Used, Breaking Benjamin and Ying Yang Twinz (I like many more Bands but these are the bands that I have been listening to the most lately, I like a variety of music)
5 Movies: Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Bring It On, The Day After Tomorrow, and 50 First Dates
Quote:"Be Sexy... Be True... Be Wild... Be You!"
Favorite Song Of The Moment: I would have to say "Goodies" by Ciara feat Petey Pablo (Good Song)

*Mommy, WOW!
What's Something You Can Do That Your Friends Can't: I can make my tongue touch my nose and I can make my thumb reach down and touch my arm all the way.
How Far Have You Gone? Education wise: I am a Senior in High School... I'm excited and yet sad at the same time
Job: I currently work at KFC! I don't plan on working there for years and years, just for a little while till I find a little bit better one and till I get enough money to get an Apartment with my Best Friend

*More In Depth
Who is the most important person in your life and why:I have 2 most important people in my life right now, but I would have to say my very good/best friend Amanda.... I met her in 3rd Grade and we are still very close friends. She's sweet, caring, and great to talk to. I just feel that she's the only closest/trust worth friend that I have over the others. She's always there for me when I am down or just need a shoulder to cry on. She's awesome and I love her. :-)
If you could meet any person, dead or alive..famous or broke as a joke, who would it be and why:
I think that I would like to meet... Angelina Jolie, because I love all of her movies, she's fit, looks great, and I think it would be a great experiance.
Why should we accept you:Well... I'm nice, caring, and Real!
Why did you join:I figured I could give it a Try.
Who invited you to this community:I actually found this Community in someone's Live Journal Info.

Kay, now post three or more pictures.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments