<3 Lauren <3
xoxosave_mexoxo
hot_ratings_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Name: Lauren
Birthdate: April 28, 1988
Your sex: Female

What are your opinions on the following....

Abortion:
I hate the thought of it. How could you kill your child? I'm sorry but that is just sick and totally morally wrong. I'm strongly against abortions. You made the choice to have sex so now you have to live with a miracle of life. I don't care if you were raped or can't afford the child. How do you know they won't be the scientist to figure out the cure for AID's and other STD's. It's just so wrong.
Gay marriages: I'm totally for them. I love my gay friends I think they are the nicest people alive. They actually DON'T take life for granted and aren't scared to show their emotions. Love is love. No matter what gender, religion, or race. We all have someone we care about they just happen to like the same sex.
Love: I used to believe in love..I was so naive. I think after you have had lots of experience and are old and mature enough to enjoy life and yourself then you can love someone and have someone love you in return. Until them love is a bitch and I don't think that you can love anyone if you don't love yourself.
Drugs and/or alcohol: Personally I would like to try smoking but then again I'm a big risk taker and I have to try things out for myself I can't just take someones experiences and be satisfied. But like shooting up is so gross. As for alcohol. I drink quite often so I can't say that its bad but I know its not good. I don't over do it so I think that using it that way is alright but once you go out and get drunk every night then we have a problem.
Suicide: I can't lie to you. I've thought about killing myself so many times I can't even count anymore...obviously I haven't done it yet but its always in the very back of my mind. I don't think that I could go through with it. I'm to scared of dying. Yea suicide is wrong but once the shit builds up you tell me that you don't think of killing yourself as a way out.

Favorite....
Band(s):
Something Corporate, Senses Fail, Hidden in Plain View, The Spill Canvas, Manhattan, Dashboard Confessional
Song: well I just found The Spill Canvas and Manhattan today and so right now I would have to say "The Tide"-Spill Canvas and "Do you copy, anonymous"-Manhattan
Movie: A Walk to Remember I was watching it Saturday night..I cry every time.
Time of year: summer
Day of the week: Saturday
Book: The Perks of being a Wallflower
Actor/Actress: Josh Hartnett he's so fricken hot =) Mandy Moore she's really pretty and a great actress as well as a singer
Tv show: Law and Order

Your favorite lyric from a song and why? "And the sink smells of blood and my wrists are flowing red. And this razor was my one way ticket out, while the mirror documents my final hour." Do you copy, anonymous-Manhattan

This is so true. It is your one way ticket out. Once you start is hard to quit.

Favorite quote: "I feel infinite" "And Sam and Patrick looked at me like I said the greatest thing they ever heard.  Because the song was that great and because we all really paid attention to it.  Five minutes of a lifetime were truly spend, and we felt young in a good way .  I have since bought the record, and I would tell you what it was, but truthfully, it's not the same unless you're driving to your first real party, and you're sitting in the middle seat of a pickup with two nice people when it starts to rain." -The Perks of being a Wallflower

What are your best qualities? and How would you describe yourself? My eyes are the only thing I like about myself. Everyone says how pretty and unique they are. I think they are my best feature.  I would have to say that I am outgoing, personable, caring, nice, friendly. I think you get the point.

And Also Why do you think you should be a part of this community? I love communities and I figured that I would join for you since you joined mine =)

Post pictures of yourself. About 3 or 4 preferably.

ok I think thats enough of my white ugly self.

And this one is optional... Pick a picture that you love and share with us. Tell why you love it.

Thats in my room. It says "Reach for the Stars" if you can't read it. I just love it because its so true. Just reach for the stars. And it has like Japanese or something on it so that makes it so much cooler. haha

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments