snowwchickk
snowwchickk
hot_ratings_

• Mood:

App.

Name: Brittney
Birthdate: May 13, 1987
Your sex: Female

What are your opinions on the following....

Abortion:
I Think abortions are morally wrong and I could NEVER kill my child. This girl I use to be friends with has had many abortions over the years. Knowing her has made me sick.
Gay marriages: I agree 100%, My sister is a lesbian and she's buying her girlfriend an engagement ring. <3
Love: I hate love. I fell in love once and I realized how easy it is for a guy to say "I love you." for sex. I don't know how easy it will be for me to believe another guy about that and its all because of one immature guy.
Drugs and/or alcohol: I tried weed once, I didn't keep doing it though... It wasn't as great as people say. I drink about once every 3 to 4 months... I love it. lol
Suicide: Suicide is a sad thing. I remember feeling like that was my only way out but I held on. I wish everyone could hold on.

Favorite....
Band(s):
AFI, trapt, Linkin Park [[a lot of people don't like them, but I LOVE them]], story of the year, 311, hoobastank, yeah yeah yeahs
Song: The Reason - Hoobastank ;
Movie: Greese
Time of year: Winter
Day of the week: Friday
Book: Evil Secrets
Actor/Actress: [[ I cant think right now but...]] Denzel Washington and defiantly Angelina Jolie
Tv show: CSI

Your favorite lyric from a song and why?  How ever far away, I will always love you. How ever long I stay, I will always love you. What ever words I say, I will always love you. I will always love you. [[ love song bye 311 (the cure) ]] It always reminded me of my ex and for some reason It still does.

Favorite quote: I feel kinda dumb saying this, but I forget exactly what it is... hehe I think its 'Give a staving dog food and you will make him prosperous and he will not bite. Its unfortunate this principle does not stand with humans.' omg I think I made that sound stupid but Its something like that and I cant find the exact words. sowwie :X

What are your best qualities? and How would you describe yourself?( please don't make this too long but long enough) Im outgoing, nice, laugh a lot, fun, I love dancing in the car with my friends. lol

And Also Why do you think you should be a part of this community? I searched under interest and found this one, I would like to be in a community because I like reading peoples journals but I only have like 3 or 4 people that update about once every 3 or 4 days...

Post pictures of yourself. About 3 or 4 preferably.

Im on the left

Im on the left

And this one is optional... Pick a picture that you love and share with us. Tell why you love it.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments