?

No account? Create an account
I just don't get it! (And yes there will be spoilers) - Hell's Kitchen on Fox [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Community for Hell's Kitchen on Fox

[ website | Official Hell's Kitchen Website ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

I just don't get it! (And yes there will be spoilers) [Aug. 16th, 2012|11:32 am]
Community for Hell's Kitchen on Fox

hellskitchen_

[horrorfangirl]
[Current Mood |annoyedannoyed]

Ok so far season ten has been one of the crazest seasons ever. We had two teams both lose a taste then make it challege. Kimmie gets kicked out because she had so much trouble cooking her 'speciality' southern food. Robyn gets the boot after she gets her black jacket. Brian leaves, but after that little stunt he pulled with Ramsey he needed to go. And Clemenza? Well I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did. I really don't think he would have lasted as head of Gordon Ramsey's Steaks in Vegas.

Now when it comes to Barbie, as much as I hate to say this the way things are looking she may make the final two.  As far as who will join her I haven't a clue.

LinkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: anarchicq
2012-08-16 05:29 pm (UTC)
This season has been such a....nothing season.
Too much manufactured drama cobbled together from shit editing, almost everyone's devoid of a personality, and they're all such baaaaad cooks.

My loved for a Ramsay competition show has switched over to Masterchef. *Yay Christine!*
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: horrorfangirl
2012-08-17 04:32 pm (UTC)
I have to agree about the bad cooking. Everyone seems to make rookie mistakes when there's no need. And yes, I think Christine will win Masterchef.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: engelblume
2012-08-19 02:21 pm (UTC)
This season has been such a....nothing season.
Too much manufactured drama cobbled together from shit editing, almost everyone's devoid of a personality, and they're all such baaaaad cooks.

Totally agree with you. I'm usually so excited for Hell's Kitchen, but it's been difficult to muster any kind of emotion for this lately it's just terrible and I feel like they're getting worse with each season. I wish I could get into Masterchef... but I think I'm done with these competition shows anyway.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)