?

No account? Create an account
Three men and...Elise - Hell's Kitchen on Fox — LiveJournal [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Community for Hell's Kitchen on Fox

[ website | Official Hell's Kitchen Website ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

Three men and...Elise [Sep. 13th, 2011|11:32 am]
Community for Hell's Kitchen on Fox

hellskitchen_

[horrorfangirl]
[Current Mood |annoyedannoyed]

Ok, so for the final four we have Will, Tommy, and some chief whose name escapes at the moment, and Elise. For this entire season I had hoped she would leave. Sadly this wasn't the case. Thanks to a hard dinner service, Jennifer was placed on the black and sent home. Which leaves the guys with an very loud, ego driven woman. God what was Will thinking?

At this point I really hope it's Will who wins, as for Tommy it would certainly suprise me if he makes it to the finale. This is one season where I hope a man wins.

LinkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: anarchicq
2011-09-13 04:44 pm (UTC)
This is the worst top 4 EVER.
At this point I just hope Tommy doesn't win. He wouldn't be able to handle it.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: horrorfangirl
2011-09-13 04:47 pm (UTC)
At this point I just hope that Elise DOESN"T win. So my hopes are with Will.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: anarchicq
2011-09-13 04:55 pm (UTC)
Elise is an unrepentant, slimy, loudmouth, manipulative bitch but you gotta admit she wants it and she sees it as competition so I wouldn't mind too much if she won.
Tommy on the other hand looks and acts like a mentally deficient donkey.
2011-09-19 03:27 pm (UTC)
Yes, I agree about Tommy. As for Elise why would anyoone want to work wuth someone whose loud and really can't get along with her co-workers?
[User Picture]From: blondebeaker
2011-09-13 07:17 pm (UTC)
Well I guess Jennifer's crush on Paul is totally done and dead after that.

Keeping Elise will bite those guys in the butt later on.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: blauereiterin
2011-09-13 11:59 pm (UTC)
spoiler in the subject line!!!!!
(Reply) (Thread)
2011-09-19 03:28 pm (UTC)
Sorry about that. I just didn't think about it.
(Deleted comment)
2011-09-19 03:30 pm (UTC)
True, but Ramsey is looking for who can lead, as well as they can cook.
[User Picture]From: your_nonentity
2011-09-16 06:52 am (UTC)
Honestly, I thought Jen sucked too so I really didn't care which girl went home or what the boys did to keep whichever girl. I don't think Jen is better or worse than Elise in terms of talent. I think they're both really uninspiring. Elise obviously has a worse personality, but you're biased for overweight older women if you think Jennifer was perfect rainbows and butterflies. I thought she was kindof a raging bitch a lot of the times too. just not on Elise/Carrie/Jamie level (hard to get that bad tbh).

Ultimately, I think I'm happier Elise is still in not because I like her more (I don't), but because she isn't a threat to win. Jennifer was, and I don't believe she would've deserved it. It would've been Nona all over again (okay, maybe a little bit more deserving than Nona but not that much).

Honestly, I'll be fine with Paul taking it, but if Will doesn't win it, I think there's something wrong. He hasn't screwed up on a single service yet, everyone seems to look up to him, and he'll probably sound the most like a chef and least like a cartoon of the entire black team, including Jen had she made it to the f4. I've been technically pulling for Will since week 1. I'll be highly disappointed if he loses (I'm already still sobbing over the fact that it won't be him and Natalie in the f2). Hopefully, though, it'll be Will/Paul so I will be satisfied regardless.
(Reply) (Thread)